love

a/n - this is set in a different plot, there's still evil in the wizarding world just no war.

y/n y/m/n y/l/n walked into potions class, it was her personal favourite class at hogwarts, not because she enjoyed it, in all honesty she hated the class and it was rather boring, but yet the only reason it was her favourite was because she sat next to her favourite person. hermione jean granger.

when she sat next to said hermione she felt her heart flutter and her stomach twist and twirl. though the two had been dating for almost 3 years she couldn't help but feel butterflies for the bushy haired girl.

as y/n sat in her seat she felt her face heat up and you lips curl into a smile as she turned her head to look at hermione. she looked the girl in the eyes and couldn't see anything but love and passion.

"you look rather pretty today love."
hermione told you in her soft angelic voice.

"why thank you, you don't look to bad yourself"
you giggled out teasingly.

the pair of you just smiled at one another until snape stomped in quite frankly ruining your romantic moment.

the class passed on in its usual boring manner, one of hermiones hands on your thigh and the other scribbling down notes. y/n just daydreamed most the class, occasionally doodling little fairy's on her textbook.

snape seemed to be talking nonsense to
y/n, something about an upcoming test and more about how this class can do good for your future.

y/n didn't really think about her future much, she just envisioned it with hermione, maybe a kid, maybe not. it depended on what hermione wanted.

the rain tap danced against the pane, as the class dragged on. y/n continued to get lost in her thoughts until class was dismissed.

"thank god it was last period"
y/n thought to herself, while collecting the textbooks sprawled out on her desk.

"you're thoughts are quite loud daring, what's going on in that pretty head of yours?"
hermione questioned softly and lovingly.

"well it's our last year here, and we're in our last month, what's going to happen in the future?"
y/n replied honestly.

"well my future consists of you m, so we can live in a small cottage together, i've already got a contract at the ministry for after i graduate and don't you want to be a childrens author? you can peruse that!"
hermione answered contently.

y/n seeming pleased with the girls answer  just nodded before taking her hand and walking down the hallway.

4 year time skip

"i'm home darling!"
y/n's wife hermione called as she entered there shared cottage, the same cottage they moved into after graduating, a cute 4 bedroom building that held memories of a lifetime.

"okay lovely! i'm just about to take flossie out to the park harry and gin will be there too, would you like to come?"
y/n replied. florence was y/n's and hermione's daughter, she was now 3. the couple were lucky as with enough skilled magic they could combine the two of theres genetics to create there beautiful daughter.

"how could i decline"
hermione smiled as she softly kissed y/n for a second before there daughter dramatically went "ew".

the married couple just giggled, showing the same loving smiles they had when they just started to date.

so the family all bundled up in scarfs and hats do to the typical cold english weather.

then they held hands before aperating.

a/n - kinda short and has no plot minus fluff lmao, if you have any requests just dm me or comment then <3