Chapter 79 (Year 6)

Draco's POV-

The next week Blaise, Pansy, Daphne, and Theo wouldn't leave me alone. I packed up my clothes in a small bag, wanting to go back to my common room.

"I am going to the bathroom!" I snapped at Blaise.

"With a bag?" Blaise asked, pointing at it. I nodded.

"Yes,"

"Lies!" Theo yelled from behind Blaise.

"Fine! Fine! I'm going back to my common room." I shrugged, trying to act like it wasn't a big deal, as they all scowled.

"Why? Have I not treated you like the best wife ever?" Theo asked. I shook my head at him.

"Theo," I signed, he chuckled at his own joke.

"It's only been a week!"

"And I said I would stay a week! It's been a week! I want to go back to my bed! I want to go to my bathroom, I want to see my friends again! And I'm going to play in the quidditch match and I didn't even get any practice since the accident." I said.

"Come back and visit the children at least, honey," Theo said. I picked up a book that was on the table and chucked it at his head.

"I'll see you guys later," I laughed, waving them goodbye.

"Bye," They mumbled. I knew they were probably glaring at my back, but I didn't care.

"Hi guys," I said, walking into my common room again. Harry looked up at me, guilty from the table, as they all did homework.

"Draco-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to use that spell, and I didn't know what it would do! I never meant to hurt you I'm so-"

"God, Harry I get it! I've seen it all week long! It's okay!" I laughed. Harry sunk into his chair, still looking relieved, but still a bit guilty.

---

"Good luck at the game," Harry said as he walked to the common room.

"You think if I go tell Snape not to give him detention he'll let him play?" I asked Ron.

"Do you even know Snape?" Ron asked. I shrugged.

"Fine, let's go," I said. I picked up my quidditch bag, and we walked down to the quidditch field.

Ginny was flying around the pitch, already in her quidditch robes. She grinned as she spotted us and jumped down right in front of us.

"There you two are, though you wouldn't show up." She said, dropping her broom on the ground before tying her hair up into a high ponytail.

"Ron almost backed out," I said,

"No, I didn't. But I'm feeling a bit queasy,"

"When are you not?" I asked, as Ginny tried not to roll her eyes.

"Shut up and do it! If not for us, then Harry, because he wanted us to win this cup more than anyone! And if you ruin this for us, then I will personally kill you." Ginny threatened, taking her wand out and putting it under Ron's chin.

"You know how good by bugger hexes are, and I would hate to do one before the game."

"Alright! Alright!" Ron said, and Ginny grinned, putting her wand away.

"Good." She muttered before starting picking her broom up and flying away, her hair swaying in the wind.

"Your sister is a bit scary, isn't she?" I asked, as Ron rubbed his neck.

"Don't tell her I agreed with you." Ron signed as we walked to the changing rooms.

---

"We won! We won! Oh god!" Ron cried as Ginny hug the cup to her chest.

"We did it! We did it!" She said,

"Party in the common room!" Someone yelled, everyone else cheered their approval, as they rushed to the common room. While we walked to the changing rooms, Ron still had a dazed look on his face.

---

Harry walked into the common room, looking stunned, as he looked around the common room, to all our cheerful faces. Ron ran up to Harry as I grabbed more food with Hermione, but Harry wasn't looking at Ron. He was searching around the room for someone else.

Ginny ran over to him and threw her arms around Harry. But before anyone knew it, Harry kissed her.

"Oh my god," Hermione squealed excitedly, as people started cheering.

"Finally!" I shouted, laughing, as I heard the glass that Dean was holding shatter. They pulled apart, Ginny grinning as Harry looked around for Ron, who was clutching the cup, with a dumbfounded look on his face, he jerked his head, weirdly, but Harry understood it before he grabbed Ginny's hand and they both walked out the common room.

A/N- Sorry It's so short.