Chapter 80 (Year 6)

Draco's POV-

"You'd think people had better things to gossip about. Three Dementor attacks in a week, and all Romilda Vane does is ask me if it's true you've got a Hippogriff tattooed across your chest." Ginny said as she leaned against Harry's leg, on the common room floor. Ron, Hermione, and I roared with laughter as Harry rolled his eyes.

"What did you tell her?" Harry asked.

"I told her it's a Hungarian Horntail. Much more macho." Ginny smirked.

"Thanks," said Harry, grinning.

"And what did you tell her Ron's got?" I asked.

"A Pygmy Puff, but I didn't say where." Hermione and I started laughing again, as Ron scowled.

"Watch it. Just because I've given my permission doesn't mean I can't withdraw it —"

"Your permission! Since when did you give me permission to do anything? Anyway, you said yourself you'd rather it was Harry than Michael or Dean." Ginny scoffed.

"Yeah, I would. And just as long as you don't start snogging each other in public —"

"You filthy hypocrite! What about you and Lavender, thrashing around like a pair of eels all over the place?" Ginny yelled,

"That doesn't count," Ron mumbled, glancing at Hermione.

"My eyes cringing counted," I smirked. Ron rolled his eyes.

---

"He was a genius, the Prince. Anyway... without his bezoar tip... I wouldn't be here to discuss it, would I? I mean, I'm not saying that spell you used on Draco was great -"

"Hurt like a bitch, thanks, Ron," I said, patting him on the back.

"Nor am I!" Harry said, quickly eyeing me.

"But I healed all right, didn't I? Back on my feet in no time." I said, stretching.

"Yeah, Thanks to Snape..." Harry said,

"You still got detention with Snape this Saturday?" I asked Harry, nodded.

"Yeah, and the Saturday after that, and the Saturday after that. And he's hinting now that if I don't get all the boxes done by the end of term, we'll carry on next year." Harry signed. We sat quietly before a boy named Jimmy walked up to Harry with a piece of parchment in her hand.

"Thanks, Jimmy... hey, it's from Dumbledore!" said Harry excitedly, unrolling the parchment and scanning it.

"He wants me to go to his office as quick as I can!"

"Blimey," whispered Ron.

"You don't reckon... he hasn't found...?" I asked Harry, shrugged.

"Better go and see, didn't I?" Harry asked. We nodded before he ran out of the common room.

---

Harry ran in about fifteen minutes later, Hermione, Ron, and I looked up at him confused, as we watched him run to his dorm, and then run back to our table.

"What does Dumbledore want? Harry, are you okay?" Hermione asked, Harry, shook his head.

"I haven't got much time. Dumbledore thinks I'm getting my Invisibility Cloak. Listen..." He panted, he quickly told us where he was going and tried to answer our questions.

"... so you see what this means?" Harry finished, sounding like he had run a marathon.

"Dumbledore won't be here tonight, so Jones's going to have another clear shot at whatever she's up to. No, listen to me! I know it was Jones celebrating in the Room of Requirement. Here —" He shoved the Marauder's Map into Hermione's hand.

"You've got to watch her and you've got to watch Snape, too. Use anyone else who you can rustle up from the DA. Hermione. Those contact Galleons will still work, right? Dumbledore says he's put extra protection in the school, but if Snape's involved, he'll know what Dumbledore's protection is, and how to avoid it — but he won't be expecting you lot to be on the watch, will he?" He said.

"Harry —" I began, but Harry shook his head again.

"I haven't got time to argue," said Harry curtly.

"Take this as well —" He shoved a pair of socks into my hands.

"Thanks. Er — why do I need socks?" I asked, confused.

"You need what's wrapped in them, it's the Felix Felicis. Share it between yourselves and Ginny, too. Say goodbye to her from me. I'd better go, Dumbledore's waiting —" Harry started to leave but Hermione started to shout.

"No! We don't want it. You take it. Who knows what you're going to be facing?" She asked as I unwrapped it, and the little golden potion rolled out.

"I'll be fine, I'll be with Dumbledore. I want to know you lot are okay... don't look like that, Hermione. I'll see you later..." Harry said, before rushing out.

"Better safe than sorry." I shrugged as I popped open the bottle. I took a small sip of it first, before passing it to Ron while Hermione took out her D. A coins and started trying to summon people.

The common room door burst open just as Hermione was drinking her sip, and Neville stood there, gasping, clutching onto his gold D. A coin.

"I-summoned." He said, thrusting the coin up into the air. Luna appeared behind him, grinning.

"I was with him, and I felt it too. You three alright? You look like you have nargles that infested your brain." She asked, tilting her head at us worriedly.

"Luna, Neville, drink this, while I go get Ginny. Draco and Ron will fill everything in on the way." Hermione said, as she handed the potion to Luna, who nodded, before drinking the potion, and then passed it to Neville.

We quickly explained that half of us must go watch the room of requirements while the others go and watch Snape's office.

Finally, Hermione came down with Ginny, who had been filled in on the way, took her small amount of potion before we all walked out to guard our posts.

---

"Nothing," I signed, as I leaned against the wall facing the room of requirements, while Ron and Ginny.

"What do we do now?" Ginny asked,

"Stay here, I guess. That's what Harry told us to do."

"Well, he also thinks Theodora is a death eater, so who knows what's wrong or right," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Just five more minutes, okay? We know she's in there, her name isn't on the map." Ron said, as he took out the map, and searched for Theodora's name.

"Fine," I said, tapping my foot impatiently on the ground.

We waited in silence for another five minutes, before we heard the door of requirements slid open, and Theodora walked out. Her left sleeve was pulled up, and something was tattooed or burnt on it.

"Theodora?" I said. She looked up at me, looking filled with fear and sadness. She had a bottle in her other hand that had been a fist when she walked out of the room.

"I'm sorry," She whispered, before smashing the bottle on the ground. The hall filled with darkness, and she disappeared.