Birthday Party

There is gonna be TW. I'll put it when it comes up so it doesn't spoil anything. (Don't worry Tommy is still okey)
_________________

The birthday has finally come. Everything was ready and they were waiting for their guests.

Tommy was still asleep as planned, and Wilbur and Techno were making the last touches.

They were so excited to see Tommy's expression when he saw the party. He was gonna be so happy.

"Wilbur, where is the cake?" Techno asked while blowing more balloons.

"It's in the fridge, and stop with the balloons. We have enough."

"If I know Tommy and Tubbo, they are gonna pop them anyway. So it's better if we have more."

"Okay, but-" The door knocked and Wilbur went to open it. He came back with Puffy by his side.

"Puffy is here!" She also helped them but there was not much to do. They had set everything, Techno was just being a bit worried.

"What if Tommy wakes up before everyone comes up?" Wilbur asked.

"There is nothing we can do and hope he sleeps until then." Techno said with a shrug.

In 20 minutes everyone was at the birthday party. Seeing this Wilbur decided to wake up Tommy himself.

He went into his room and slightly shook Tommy.

"Hey Tommy, come on sleepy head. It's morning."

"Can I sleep more?" Tommy said with yawn.

"No, you can't. We gotta go."

"Go where?"

"You'll see."

Wilbur helped Tommy get dressed and brushed his hair. He looked like a little gentleman with the clothes Wilbur made him wear.

"Can we go now?" Tommy asked bored out of his mind. Wilbur was making a little braid on his hair and it was taking way too long.

"Almost done." He took a red tie and tied the braid with it. "Done."

Then they both made it outside the room and were greeted by everyone yelling 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!'

With the loud noise Tommy jumped from where he was and hugged Wilbur's leg.

"Aww, don't be scared. It's a surprise."

"For me?"

"Yes for you!" Tommy let go of Wilbur and looked around. His face lightened up and his eyes sparkled more than the stars. He was so happy.

"Wanna open your presents?"

"Yes!!"

He sat on the couch and Techno brought him all the presents. There were five of them. Two of them from Wilbur's friends. One of them from Puffy, the other one from Niki and his boys. And the last one from Wilbur and Techno.

He opened the Niki's one first. There was a bee plushie inside. He hugged it and thanked Niki and others.

He kept opening them one by one like a flash. In the end there was only one left. The last one was from his brothers. It was the one that he wanted to know desperately.

With violence he opened the last president and found two disks inside.

"Those are music disks Tommy. Wanna listen them?" Wilbur left and come back with a music box in his hand. "Put it inside."

He did as Wilbur told him and a beautiful calming music came from it.

"Did you like it?"

"Yes, I love all of them!!" He said with excitement.