❤Hugs and Kisses❤ (Eteled x Sick!Fem!Reader)

Requested by Weirdshow2002
Btw y'all Start off as friends for this one, also there a a few swears 😶

(Y/N) pov:
I had just gotten back early from work. I told (B/N) (Boss Name) I wasn't feeling too hot, so he/she let me have the rest of the day off. As soon as I got home I flopped onto the couch and groaned.

Eteled Pov:
I walked out of Y/N's room only to find her on the couch. "Y/N are you alright?" She lifted up her head up only to reveal that her face was burning up. "Y/N?! Your sick?!" "Uh..well kind of yeah.."

Y/N Pov:
I sat up still in my work uniform. "I'll be right back." Eteled goes back to your bedroom. You lay back down and close your eyes.

10 minutes later..

Y/N Pov:
Eteled had returned with your F/C Baggy hoodie and black shorts. "Go change," he handed you your clothes. "Thanks." I give him a kiss on the cheek. I quickly got up and then speed walked to my room instantly regretting it. 'Fuck what was I thinking?! He doesn't even like me! Shit!..-' I walked out of the room slow and started coughing. "Y/N?" He called out. "Y/N!?"

Narrator Pov:
You stopped coughing and sneezed. You walked over to the couch and sat down. "Probably a fever-" You laughed. It became silent. You hugged him. "I'm sorry! I-I shouldn't have done that-" "Hey its okay Y/N.." He hugs you back. "I was scared I screwed our friendship..." You let go of him and he stares at you. He Leans closer to you, inches away from your lips. You kiss him and wrap your arms around him. He pulls away.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too Eteled"

You smile and kiss him again.

And that's the end!! Sorry its my first writing ever and I was kinda rushing since I have to go to bed soon and I really wanted to get a chapter out tonight!! Anyways up next is,

Comfort in the rain (Eteled x Tall!Fem!Reader)

REQUESTS STILL OPEN!!

366 Words.