💜Eteled x Fem!Reader x Corrupted Mii 💜

OK SO THIS WAS INSPIRED BY SOMEONE SO IF YOU RECOGNIZE SOME PHRASES FROM THEIR WRITING DON'T ATTACK ME PLSS THEY WILL BE CREDITED AT THE END ON THIS PART!

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this oneshot!

Y/N pov:

It was a Saturday morning. I felt as if my house was too boring and my little cousins who would come over would never have any fun. 'I'll have to get them something to play with.' 

After driving to like walmart or something (idk where to buy a Wii calm down pls-)

Y/n pov:

I found a Wii console! I don't know if they'd like it though.. But there wasn't any other thing in the electronics section so I decided to buy the Wii. 

10 minutes later

Y/n pov:

After I set up the Wii I decided to play on it. It might sound childish but I remember when my parents bought me a Wii as a kid. I turned on the Wii and decided to go to the Mii Channel. I wasn't really expecting anything to be there, I just wanted to look. I then spotted a Mii. Standing in the middle of the Mii Channel. He was bald, had big eyes, a big mouth and a small nose. He was wearing all black too. "Oh! well I didn't really expect a Mii to be here. Might just be an A.I to help me. It is 2021 after all.." I examined the Mii for a few minutes. "Your kinda cute-" I smiled softly at the Mii. But then something weird happened. It looked... Kind of.. Flustered? I don't think Miis have that kind of expression. "T-thank you.." It spoke! Well- HE spoke. Anyways - "What?! You can talk?! Wait- you can understand me?? Are you like an A.I controlled by someone right now?" I'm kind of surprised. "Well, no.. Um.. I have feelings - I sort of haunt this Wii.. " "Wow! Well what's your name? I'm Y/n!" " O-oh I'm Eteled. "

Cm/Austin Pov:

I could hear Henry talking to someone. It doesn't matter because now I can carry out my plan to get revenge on him. Well, I might as well get a glimpse of who he's who he is talking to. As soon I looked to see who it was I couldn't believe how Beautiful she was. Ugh- whatever I need to focus on my - "What's your name? I'm Y/n!" What a pretty name~ I think I'll talk to this Y/n soon~ 

Whooo! part 1 bois! Hope you liked it and this is probably gonna be my longest oneshot in this book! 

Inspired by: @twisterg1