Yan!Eteled x Fem!Shy!Reader

Uh idk if I should put a Trigger warning but Just in case, there is murder so I suggest you don't read this one and wait for a part 2 of Eteled x Fem!Reader x Corrupted Mii. Enjoy!

Eteled pov:
Today is the day. Today is finally the day where I get rid of these idiots. They're in the way. Especially Austin. Fuck him. Fuck all of them. Their all going to die anyways. Starting with Kyle. "Hey can I talk to you Kyle?" I got up. "Oh yeah sure." He gets up and follows me. "So, do you like y/n?" I got ready to pull out my axe and kill him. He rubs his neck and blushes. "Yeah, I actually do. Could you ask her if she likes me back?" "Well, I won't tell her. You also won't live to tell her." I pull out my axe and his face goes pale. Just as he is about to scream for help I stab him in the middle of the head making sure I didn't get any blood on me. I hide his body and walk back to the park. "Kyle just needed to use the bathroom he'll be back." I sit back down. "Austin I have to tell you something come with me." I stand up again. "What's it about?" He looks at me kind of suspiciously. "Oh I'm planning a surprise for Y/n and I need to talk to you guys about it. "O-oh really? T-thanks Eteled.." She smiled at me. Y/n is perfect.
For me obviously.

Y/n Pov:
I ran into an alley hoping He didn't see me. I started to cry softly. 'Why is this happening? Why did he have to do this?' I wiped my eyes and then realized he was there. Right at the entrance of the alley. "D-don't come a-any closer!" I struggled to even make up a sentence. "Why are you so mad? I'm just doing what is better for us!" He walked closer.

Aaa got lazy I'll work on part 2 lol