12. Hello Jacqueline

Jac POV

I know I should of listen to Phoenix about not going into the house but I needed to see with my own eyes what has happened and unfortunately seeing that blood on my bed and the writing on the wall made me feel sick, I run out of the house and down the pathway and out of the gate and emptied the content of my stomach.

I know it sounds stupid but I love this house and didn't want to ruin the plants I planted by being sick on them, I feel someone rub my back and once I'm finished I wipe my mouth and turn to see Luna looking at me worriedly.

Luna: What's happened?

Jacqueline: You don't want to know otherwise you will be sick too.

Luna: I need to know please.

I tell her what I walked in on and Oliver pulls her into a hug while she cries.

Jacqueline: I'm so sorry this is all my fault!

She snaps her head to me with tears running down her face and pulls me into a hug.

Luna: It is not your fault at all! You weren't to know he would be a psychopath, none of this is your fault, it's his!

I hug her tighter and I look up and see my dad and Phoenix come back out the house with bags.

Brody: Your staying with your mother, me and Myla, you too Phoenix.

Phoenix: I can't I've got Desire.

Brody: She can stay too we have lots of room so your whole family can stay if needed?

Jacqueline: And tell them what? They don't know about my situation and when they do they will thinking I'm crazier than Samantha and will think I'm not good for Phoenix because they could all get hurt.

Phoenix drops the bags and comes over and pulls me into a hug.

Phoenix: They would never think that, I haven't told them anything about what's happened to you but I've told them you've had a hard time trusting people, it was so they knew when they met because if you reacted defensively they would understand why slightly.

The old defensive Jac would be annoyed at him for telling them even slightly just like I was with Luna for telling them I've had a hard time but these 3 months of being with Phoenix and spending more time with Luna and Oliver and just being around my friends has made me realise life is to short to miss out on all this stuff.

Jacqueline: Thank you for giving them a heads up.

My dad looks up from his phone and then puts the bags in the car.

Brody: Right everyone is still at the house including your family Phoenix, they were going to stay the night aways because they had a few drinks and didn't want to drive home.

Phoenix: Come on princess, when we get to your mum and dads we will sit down and explain everything to my family or I can tell them and you can be there?

I nod my head and he guides me to the car and we all climb in, my dad walks back to my house and shuts the front door, he comes back to the car and drives us all back to my parents house. We pull up and my mum, brother and sister come running out with Phoenix family behind them apart from Desire who I'm assuming has stayed with Maeve.

Clara: Are you okay sweet girl?

My mum pulls me into a hug and I flinch for a second.