24. Paybacks A Bïtch!

Jac POV

Seeing this women who looks either drunk or high saying hello loves to my man and my daughter angers me, I look around the room and see Maeve isn't in here and neither is Jade and Maze it's just us and Clayton, he smirks already knowing what I'm going to do and I walk up to this women and punch her right in the face.

She falls onto the floor holding her nose while screaming.

Samantha: YOU BROKE MY NOSE!

Jacqueline: Good! At least your in the right place to get it fixed not that anyone will once I tell them who you are and what you did!

She looks at Phoenix and Desire.

Samantha: Are you going to let her treat me like that? I'm your mum!

She looks directly at Desire and Desire looks at me and smirks.

Desire: Are you okay mum?

She comes over to me and hugs me while Phoenix stands there smirking and holding Duncan, thankfully he is still young so he won't even remember this.

Samantha: Mum? She isn't your mum! I AM!

Desire let's me go and turns to her so called mother.

Desire: No your not! Your nothing but an egg donor, you left me and dad at the hospital, you've not been there for me for 18 years almost 19! You've never sent me messages or cards on my birthdays and to top it off you left my sister on the doorstep of Clayton house when she was what only 3 days old?

What sick person does that! Oh wait you! You aren't my mother and never will be! Jacqueline has been more of a mother to me in the past 2 years than you have in a life time!

Samantha looks at me, gets up and wobbles over to me and gets right in my face, I hear Nix talk to Desire.

Phoenix: D take Duncan out of the room and if Maeve comes back with Aaron stall them!

She looks past me and at Phoenix.

Samantha: What is he a side project for you? Helping out the less fortunate? Being a sugar daddy for her, letting a small little girl who is half your age have all your money?

I draw my fist back to punch her again but I feel Nix grab it and he pulls me to him holding me tight in his embrace and he whispers in my ear.

Phoenix: Let me handle this princess, she's my problem

I nod my head and he steps forward and she smirks.

Samantha: See I knew you still had feelings for me.

Nix just laughs.