Big Time Audition Part 2

Paige's POV

Paige's POV

Once we got off the airplane, which was very long for my liking, I could have slept during those hours. But anyway, once we got off the airplane, we got directed to a limo, where we spent the next few minutes eating all the snacks we could. Then we got off at this apartment complex.

"Welcome to the palm woods," Kelly said. "Future home of the famous."

Mama Knight went to touch a palm tree next to us. "The first palm tree I've touched," she said excitedly.

"Every year, kids and parents from all over the world come here looking for fame in TV, movies, and music." Kelly continued

"Hey, look, it's the funny kid from the juice box commercials," Kendall said as the red-headed kid told his mother, "I just want my childhood back," but she continued to push him out the door.

"Tyler, let's go," the woman said.

"You're going to love it here; the rooms are clean, you're close to the studio, and there's an amazing pool," Kelly said, not realizing they started to all leave to see that amazing pool.

It was all a blur as I was distracted by the pool.

"We are so not in Minnesota anymore," James stated.

"Uh, Minnie, who now?" Logan questioned him, then sipped his coconut.

"What can I say, you guys? We're right," Kendall said as he sat up from his seat.

"Yeah, for the first time, you guys are right." Paige started looking up from her phone.

A girl in a pretty purple dress then stood next to Kendall and slapped him. "How dare you?! What we had was real!" The girl yelled as Kendall let out an "ow." "But you threw it all away for Trish! Trish, my sworn enemy! I never want to see you again, Tory! Never!" then sadly left, stomping and crying.

"Do it again, please." I started laughing, falling to the floor.

"What just happened?" Kendall questioned still confused about what happened seconds prior.

"You guys just met Camille, the Palm Woods method actress queen," a voice said from inside the trash can, and soon Kendall went to open the lid. "The names Tyler, you may have seen me act on various juice box commercials." Everyone nodded. "Only I don't want to be an actor; I want to be a kid."

"Well, hi, I'm Paige. This is Kendall, James, Logan, and Carlos."

"Tyler," Tyler's mother called

"And as soon as he heard that, he went deeper into the trash bin. "Hide me," he asked as Kendall put the trash bin lid back on.

Tyler's mom went up to us and said, "Have you seen my son? Red hair, adorable, and born to be a star? We've got an addition."

"He went that way," we all said in sync, but not the same way with our hands until we finally got the right direction, and soon she went running to try to find her child.