Big Time Bad Boy

Third-person POV

The guys were in the recording studio as Paige sat with Gustavo and Kelly

"Rollin' past graffiti walls,
Billboards lighting up the block
Every one of us on a mission
Got a whole crew by my side.
Cars beep, beep when they pass us by.
We ready to get down to business.
We pull up, open the door.
All the girls scream there they are.
It's packed from wall to wall."

As the song finished, Gustavo still looked unimpressed as Logan threw his arms up to cheer but accidentally knocked down Carlos.

Gustavo, Kelly, and Paige walked into the studio, and Kendall said, "Gustavo, this song is amazing."

"Of course it's great; I wrote it." Gustavo added, "What's missing is the secret rock and roll ingredient."

"hair mousse," James listed

"chocolate mousse" Carlos also listed.

"spandex?" Logan questioned, "Please, no spandex."

"The bad boy," Gustavo answered, "the tempered rebel with a flair for synchronized dances; one of you has to be it."

"I say it's Kendall," Paige said, pointing to Kendall, to which Gustavo agreed.

"Gustavo, why do we need a bad boy?" he asked as he playfully shoved Paige.

Gustavo pointed to Kelly, who got out Gustavo's phone and started playing the voicemail "Hey Gustavo." it's Griffin. The band needs a bad boy. bye"

"He's driving me crazy," Gustavo exclaimed, "but he's also right because the bad boy is a rock and roll tradition." He walked the group out to the hall to look at each bad-boy poster. First boyquake "Notice the turned back to the rest of the band; notice the black clothing body turned away from the four other members; and notice the scowl bad boy."

"But there can only be one bad boy per group, as learned with the Bad Boyz experiment of the 95." Kelly stated removing a poster showing four boys turned away from each other.

"didn't sell an album." Gustavo started

"But we're best friends; we never turn our backs on each other." Kendall stated that the boys all mumbled in agreement.

"Then let me let you in on another rock and roll secret." Gustavo stated, "The bad boy is also the most popular member of the band, makes the most money, and dates the hottest people."

Suddenly, James, Carlos, and Logan tried to be bad boys, pushing and shoving one another as Paige and Kendall shared a look.

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

Paige and Kendall followed behind James, Carlos, and Logan as they strutted through the apartment, all of them wearing dark clothing.

"Wassup, Mama Knight," Logan greeted