Big Time School of Rocque

Third-person Pov

Kendall, Paige, Carlos, and Logan stood by as they had set up a sleeping James on a pool chair in the middle of the pool.

"Is it time?" Logan asked Kendall

"It's time," Kendall stated before turning to Paige. "Would you like to do the honors? Paige?" he asked.

"Sure, woah, is that free hair gel?!" She said, cupping her hands to her mouth.

James shot up. "Where?" He tried to climb off the pool chair, only to fall into the pool as they laughed. James looked at them. "Yeah, funny, very funny. "Now, where's the free hair gel?"

"There's no free hair gel," Paige said while still laughing.

"How sweet is this?" Carlos questioned, "It's like a vacation with singing; it's a sing-cation."

Kelly walked over as James climbed out of the pool. "Okay guys, dry off, then get dressed; it's time to hit the studio."

"Kelly" Kendall greeted as Paige sadly gave James his towel. "What does the great Gustavo Rocque have in store for us today?"

"Harmonies?" Logan asked

"Breaking down some new dance moves?" Carlos asked

"Food?" Paige asked

"A big Hollywood party to get us some red carpet exposure?" James asked

"Close," Kelly answered. "You're going to school."

The whole group screamed in fear.

✰✰✰

They all walked into the lobby with Kelly.

"School? You're kidding, right?" Carlos Questioned

'"Dude, for the 11th time, she's not joking," Paige said, annoyed.
"You all thought you were gonna get three months off from school?" Kelly questioned

"It was more of a hope than a thought," Kendall replied, which Paige agreed with.

"According to the actors, singers, and performers association, kids under the age of 18 in the entertainment industry must attend four hours of school a day; did you even look at the pamphlets I gave you?"

"Okay, so I tried reading it, but I couldn't focus on it. Not my fault," Paige said as she threw her copy at James when he wouldn't stop messing with her. Kendall used it as a hockey puck, Logan used it as an art and craft project, James used it to kill a fly, and well, Carlos ran out of toilet paper, but they all lied and said they did read it. Soon, a group of kids walked past them, and they saw the red-haired boy walking with them.

"Tyler, where's everybody going?"

"To school at Palm Woods," Tyler answered before continuing on.

The group then saw the Jennifers walking towards a room as others followed. When they walked into the room, all the students sat down at a desk and greeted "Good morning, Miss Collins."

The teacher smiled. "Today, class, we're gonna learn about fractions. I thought a fun way to do this would be if we divided some." She held up some pies off her desk. "Pies."

"I love fractions," Logan said.

"I love pie," Carlos spoke in excitement.

"After we cut them, I guess we have to eat them." The teacher said excitedly.

"I think we're gonna like it here," Kendall said.

Kelly then walked over. "Oh, no, you guys aren't going to school here."
"Well, what school are we going to?" James questioned.