Chapter 23

"Unnie! Here!" Showing her where to park, I then went to help Eunsung with her stuffs before bringing it under the tent prepared for us. We're here in Suwon today for Going Seventeen TTT's filming. Not going to lie, I was quite shocked when I first arrived. The lodging is huge! "Wah, it's my first time here but this is quite something for a free content, don't you think?" Eunsung huffed a laugh, looking at the house we rented for Seventeen. We both then continue arranging the things in the tent before Hyunsuk calls me.

"Sookyung, once you're finished, can you help them set up the cameras inside? The others are arriving in an hour, so we don't have much time." Nodding, I quickly finish arranging the sheets before going out to help Dongwoo, the camera director setting up equipments in the house. "Dongwoo oppa, Sookyung is here~!" I announce. He's from Busan so we like to joke around using accent when we're talking. He laughs before handing me the cameras. "You know how to do this, right? Don't ruin my kids, okay?" Joking that I'll probably break one or two of these, I burst out laughing when he tried taking it away from me.

As the concept for this episode is hyper realism, we won't be interrupting the artist's time and our team would only be monitoring from inside the tent. After arranging the play sheets, I walk towards the box where we keep the sanitzer gun in. Bringing a box with me, I walk towards the lodging straight to the kitchen. Starting from there, I sanitized everything from the sink to the table. Halfway done through the first floor, Haewon came in with another sanitizer. "Sookyung-ah~ Let's do it together." She said sas she starts spraying to every nook and crook of the rooms. Quickly finishing everything, Hyunsuk announced that the first team will arrive soon so we all went back inside the tent as the cameramen and audio team take their places.

Wow, what's this? I feel quite drained all of the sudden. I woke up at around 4 in the morning, went to Pledis's building to take some equipments with me, drove for 45 minutes here before quickly setting up everything. We sure buzz around so early in the morning today hahah. My ankle is still quite swollen but I didn't wrap a bandage around it since I didn't want the team to know I twisted it. I sprayed some cold spray every once in a while and I'm wearing a pair of long pants that covered my ankle. It should be fine.

Not long after, Hyunwoo's van came in with the first Seventeen's car. We're supposed to come together but last minute change of plan. He had to come with the artist. I wonder who arrived first though. Hyunsuk went out to help Hyunwoo bring his stuffs inside the tent. Not long after, all of the Seventeen members have arrived and the filming officially starts.

Monitoring, preparing, monitoring, buys food for the team, changed the camera that Hoshi accidentally broke on the second floor's hallway, monitoring. By the time I take some time off, it's already near 10 PM. "Hey, I think they're slowly getting into bed now." Hyunsuk came over and gave me a can of chrysantemum tea we bought earlier. Taking a sip of it, I feel relieved when my ankle suddenly throbs. Letting out a quiet yelp, I reflectively bent over and saw my swollen ankle. "What's wrong? Hey, what happened?! It's swollen." Hyunsuk sounds so surprised that I had to lock his head him to shut up.

"Hey shut it, they can hear you!" Half whispering, I let him go after he stops squirming. When he asked what happened , I just told him that I fell off the stairs few days ago. "Why didn't you tell us? We made you carry those cameras inside." He said, exasperated. Telling him that it's fine, I take out my cold spray and show it to him. "I'll just use this until we get back tomorrow. It's fine, really." Reassuring him, he sigh in defeat when someone calls out to me.

"Hey, Shin Sookyung." Turning to look, we see Seungcheol walks towards us. "Here, I brought you some painkiller. Take it after you've eaten something. I had a hard time asking the manager to buy it for me." Surprised, I take the meds from him and thanked him.  "You're lucky I brought it along. Else you would have to endure it until tomorrow. Don't you know that you should take care of a swollen ankle carefully? How could you walk around carrying heavy stuff like that, seriously?" Hyunsuk look surprised and ask how Seungcheol knows about my foot and not him. So I told him.