08. Home

"Ish! Stop moving!" Wonjin scolded as the girl infront could only sigh in frustration before letting him clean her still freshly wounded knuckles.

"Who was that Cop? You seemed close to him," he started to ask, Y/n rolled her eyes to face Wonjin who wasn't even looking at her as she tells.

"He's my uncle," she answered. "Why do you want to know?" she asked back.

"Hmm, probably might need something to blackmail you someday," he snorted out with a quiet chuckle.

"Funny," she annoyingly smiled back before dropping her expression into a stern one. "You piece of shit!" she muttured to herself.

Again, she was back doing nothing as the atmosphere fell into silence. She didn't know why butㅡ as soon as her eyes landed on Wonjin's face, it seemed like she can't even look away from him at the moment.

It became worst when she realise she was already staring at him for a long time.

"Look like I've got you stunned," he suddenly scoffed a chuckle before looking up to meet her gaze, face nearly too close in distance as he tilt his head with a smile.

He was also done at wrapping up her knuckles by a clean bandages, but one thing was for sureㅡ he didn't even let go of her hand.

"Was the view too pretty?" he asked, smirking thinking that it would get the girl on her toes as she stared backㅡ but wrong.

Luck wasn't on his side.

"No, I'm looking at the person who I'm planning to murder one day," she shrugged before getting up from the couch and went to the kitchen of her house.

Well, she doesn't have any choices but to bring this dorky home, they even argue too much just to get here cause she doesn't want someone on her house.

Especially Wonjin. But yeah, look who's with someone she hate right now? It's her.

Both of them were still in there uniforms, but didn't even bother to change as Y/ns started cooking dinner for her and Yubin, including her Uncle.

Wonjin on the other side also got up from the seat and started to look with some of those photo frames, neatly displayed along those shelfs.

Those pictures doesn't describe anything except the word Happiness. But why does it seemed to be so lonely inside here?

"Are these your parents?" he asked, taking one of the frame as he showed it to her. Y/n who was busy cutting some ingredients on the kitchen also turn around

Wonjin saw how much the girl hesitated to even say something as she just avoid gazes and turn to continue what she was doing. It made him curious about it, probably because it hurtsㅡ he felt that too.

Moving on, Wonjin just took the photo frame back to it's place before walking towards the girl, standing beside her as he watch her cooked dinner.

"Can I have dinner here?" he asked her. Y/n who was straightly hitted with total frustration took a sigh before facing the latter who just raised his brow in response.

"Go home idiot!" she said, rolling off her eyes from the latter and walked passed through him, literally bumping his shoulder on purpose.

Poking the insides of his cheeks, he again followed her, tailing from behind. Y/n was just quitely taking something inside the fridge when she saw Wonjin's both arms cornering her from both sides of the open fridge.

She was frozen on her spot but decided to talk those emotions out.

"What are you doing?" she asked, not turning around to face his figure as she was scared to do so. Of course she hated him but those face would literally make her say other wise if ever she meet those pair of eyes.

"Persuading you?" he said back, voice getting lower as she felt shivers travelled her spine from hearing that tone coming out from him.

"It's not working," she said. A smirk only curved from Wonjin's lips as he wrapped one of his arms around the girl's waist, grabbing her partly from the fridge before closing it turn her around for her to look at him.

Y/n eventually landed her back on the fridge's door as Wonjin moved his arms to pound on each sides of her head.

"It is actually," he said, leaning closer as she lean back even if what she had from behind had no enough space for the distance she wants.

"Stop what you're doing, I can literally murder you inside here, right now" she said. Yet a chuckle only left the latter's lips as he looked deeply onto her eyes.

"You're blushing," he said as she felt her cheeks seemed to heat more. "That just means your heart is beating so fast right now," he added, smirking.

"Never knew you were bad at these kind of games Miss President," he tells, tilting his head as the smirk never left his face.

"There's only one game I'm good at," she said.

"Then what is it?" he asked back, literally getting amused on what was happening. Her fighting back was the flavor he wanted.

"Beating you so bad," those were the words she said before Wonjin found himself being kicked on the stomach, again.

"Stop it, okay?" she said, pointing at him as he layed his back on the cold floor before heading her way towards the kitchen.

"Fine," the latter said grumpily before pouting.

A/N: Hi !! I'm still alive plzzz ㅠㅠ