~3~

Terivo

I waited in the shadows for my victim to come.

She came in and picked her book. I softly laugh as this prank is going to be fun.

She headded to the door when it suddenly closed. I laughed at her nervous and frightened expression.

I then threw my blank handkerchief at lightning speed, creating a swooshing sound.

“Who's there?” Tanong nya which made me laugh. Damn ang entertaining talaga paglaruan sya.

“C-come o-out... Come out before I-I kick your fucking ass” Oh really? Ahahaha. Her shaking voice just added the satisfaction within me.

“Fuck!!! Get the fuck out of here!!!” Sigaw nya ng napakalakas. Her words echeod across the whole library that made me smile.

If you wish to see me... then I shall fulfill that wish.

Dahan dahan akong lumabas sa pinagtataguan ko. My cape making contact with the floor because of it's length.

Lumapit ako sa kanya.

“Hah...mmmhh...” she breathed. She looked so scared that I wanted to laugh at her face.

“Boo” that was all it took for her to pass out and fall in to my arms.

I watched the girl in my arms. Well that's one way to scare the shit out of people. I just need to remind this beauty to not let what you are afraid of show in front of your damned face.

I slowly lifted her in a bridal style and knocked three times on the door. It easily swung open and the faces of my four friends came to view.

They have this amused smile while they were looking at me. Sometimes they really are dirty minded y'know?

“Ohh~I smell romance in the air” Harry commented as he held back his laughter.

“Making her yours, ay Terivo?” Sabi naman ni Jislhon.

“Oh really?” I said totally unaffected by their words. This girl I'm holding is a total villainess. No one would end up falling in love with this girl.

“Ano na ang gagawin natin sa kanya ngayon?” Ji Hyeon asked us which made us think.

“Uhhh? Send her back home?” Santi suggest. Okay that's a good option.

So yeah we sent her home. Her parents were really shocked when they saw us at the door. Though it was kinda weird for Mrs. White because she squealed like a little girl.

I sat at my bed and a soft sigh escaped my lips. This month was torture! To have some prank in mind but not being able to execute it was totally hard. And now I finally got back at her.

I opened my phone and a picture of a girl made me feel nostalgic. Those lips that feels so soft against mine. That nose that I liked to tap softly all the time. Her hair that shines under the sunlight. And her eyes... Oh her eyes... Her eyes that stares at me whenever I tell her something.

I smiled at myself. Those days were the best days in my life, but sadly it has to end. Okay that's enough Terivo, don't dwell in the past.

I then turned off my bedside lamp and slept.

Miana

I could feel a blinding light even though my eyes were closed. I slowly opened them and notice the familiar violet color of my bedroom wall. Natulala ako as memories came flooding back.

Me. In the Library. A scary shadow man. Scared the shit out of me. Me, fainted.

That was pretty much I could remember.