~6~

Miana

I stare at him. Burning a hole in his head. I shoved him causing him to fall of the bed and I happily took the bed with my arms and legs spread out so he wouldn't have space anymore.

Bigla nalang nyang hinila ang quilt making me fall over. Of course I can't accept falling down myself so I dragged him down with me.

I grabbed the quilt he was holding and pulled it forcefully. He probably held it too tight because he went down with the quilt...unfortunately he landed on top of me.

ON TOP OF ME!!!!

FUCKING SHITTT!!!!

My eyes went wide with shock. This.. this is just like the scene from years ago.

This time no one moved. I took the chance to stare at his features. His dark brown eyes that makes you drown in them whenever they got stared at too long. His perfect nose... and those lips. Those pinkish lips that I once tasted.

He suddenly leaned in. His breath fanning my face.

“Stop staring at me or I'll capture those lips of yours” I blushed at his words and immediately pushed him away. I then grabbed the quilt and exited the room.

After what he said I really can't bring myself to look at him. Gosh!!! How could he say that to me? This is unbelievable!!!

I laid down of the sofa and wrapped the quilt around me. I put my hands on my head like a pillow.

I closed my eyes and tried so hard to sleep. Every time I close my eyes his image would pop on my view and his words earlier would rang multiple times on my ears as if he's saying it once again.

Terivo animal ka talagang hayop ka na mananap. You're three levels of being an animal!!!

“Stop staring at me or I'll capture those lips of yours ”

Arghh!!!

“Stop staring at me or I'll capture those lips of yours”

Gahhh!!!

“Stop staring at me or I'll capture those lips of yours ”

Damn demon!

Bigla nalang may tumunog sa itaas. Ipinikit ko ang mga mata ko and pretended to fall asleep. I heard footsteps getting closer to the sofa I'm laying at, then I heard a soft breathing.

“You forgot to bring a pillow” He said and inserted a pillow on my head. I still continued my act and just didn't mind what he's doing.

“I didn't know you'd be cute when you're asleep. Sweet dreams” He said and kissed my forehead.

Umph!!!

Arghh!!!

Tangina!

Fuck!

Shit!

Hell!

I heard his footsteps getting fainter every single second. This man is really the devil himself!

I opened my eyes slowly and saw that he is really not here anymore.

“Fuck you Sky, Animal ka talagang hayop ka na mananap” I cursed under my breath and closed my eyes.

“I didn't know that you'd be cute when you're asleep. Sweet dreams”

Argghh!!! It's more harder to fall asleep right now!!!