Not at all bad

"My oh my, you look so precious. You didn't have to wear it though, I thought you'd like a suit better" hummed Siena, brushing out my hair.

Honestly, I wouldn't have chosen a dress, it's not what I feel comfortable in, especially after that man forced me into one. Yet it's a wedding and I really want to wear one like Siena's, if people are going to say I'm not cute enough, I mose well try to look better for this.

It's a comfortable dress, Siena wouldn't buy me one of the more stiffer ones. It flowed loosely but felt like a comfortable long shirt. It's blue like hers.

"I need to look cute, pretty to match you" I hummed, though it doesn't feel right, I know it'll make people not judge us as much, this is Krano's and Ian's day after all.

"I can't make you wear something that matches you better, but Kiba, I've packed the cute little suit that you were eyeing just in case" she giggled, tilting my head back so she could kiss my forehead.

She'd shopped for hours looking for the perfect outfit, and we went to the human pet store to pick something out for me. She let me walk around and choose what I liked, much to the employees discomfort.

I ended up falling in love with this colourful suit, beige pants, a rainbow coat with sparkly insides and a white shirt. More colourful then most of my clothes, but it was fun and Ian would definitely love it. The dress was similar to Siena's and the only one she was willing to buy.

I smiled up at her, happy for her acknowledgement of my words. She laughed quietly before pulling me to my feet.

"Let's move along darling! Today is going to be lovely" she stated, looking extremely happy for her two friends.

After an hour, we arrived at a lovely venue. A brick building covered in vines and surrounded by plants. Paddocks with horses littered the area, I knew Ian was a horsey person, I didn't expect him to involve them in his wedding.

Pretty white flowers were scattered along everything and wooden tables were set up.

Krano moved over, he was wearing a fancy white suit, I know that the black haired and eyed reapers wear white to important events and white ones wear black to events.

He hugged Siena who kissed his cheek and spoke quickly about how exciting this is. I slowly moved in to join the hug.

Krano lifted me and hugged me gently, examining the dress curiously.

"She wanted to look cute for your day" explained Siena. He smiled and hugged me tighter, he smelt really nice and his suit soft.

"That's very sweet. Though I know how dresses upset you after that... Person forced you in one. You know if you're uncomfortable, you can ask to change" he assured.

He is in a good mood today. I smiled at him and nodded, he sighed and set me down.

"Thank you for making it Siena. I know it was hard getting your work to allow you today. Thank you" he said, he sounded relieved, his smile big and his face red, his hands shook a little.

"Go and make sure everything is perfect, I know you can't wait" chuckled Siena, waving off his thanks with a gorgeous and shiny smile.

She guided me forward as she greeted many people. I lost track easily and looked around at the area instead. A lovely red carpet led to the ceremony stage, that is where they'll be married.

Chatter flooded the area as people cheered happily. Ian rushed over and hugged Siena quickly, he was more shaky, releasing Siena and holding her hand in both of his. He's wearing a pleasant black suit.

"Isn't it perfect!" He gushed, he was adorably anxious. I could see Siena loosen up and she laughed gently.

"Of course it is. Ian, I've never seen you so anxious. Have some water and a sit down" encouraged Siena. Ian smiled and crouched before me.