CHAPTER ONE

"Mom, please don't leave me",Anita said whilst crying.
Mrs.Fisher looked at her beautiful daughter who she was leaving behind.
"Anita,I wish I could stay but your Dad won't allow me to stay",she told her as she hugged her.
Frank Fisher has asked for divorce and nothing she said or did changed his mind.
"I love you,Anita. Please be a good girl for Papa,okay",she said.
"I love you too,mom" Anita replied.
"I will try to visit you often, alright",Mrs.Fisher now Miss Sey said.
Arranging her bags into her car,she drove off.

After some hours,Mr.Fisher returned from work. He had asked his wife to leave the house before he returned from work but now hopes she didn't. His secretary; of whom he made that decision has proven to be nothing but a gold digger.
He first checked the kitchen where he knew his wife spends most her time when not at work. She wasn't there. Same went for every room in the house.
He cursed under his breathe when he remembered he has not checked on Anita.
He tried opening the door but it was locked from behind.
"Anita, please open the door",he called out but all he heard was sobbing from the room. He became alarmed.
"Anita, please open the door and let me explain",he said rather fast.
"There is nothing to explain. It is all done. You sent my mom away",Anita replied from her room.
"Dear please open the door. I will bring your mom back to the house. I made a mistake and I will correct it",Mr.Fisher said.
Anita finally opened the door and her dad hugged her.

Please vote and comment.
Thank you.