CHAPTER FOUR

"Holy moly!",Aife hissed when her smoothie fell.
"Sorry,I will get you another one",Anita said when she realized she bumped into her causing her smoothie to fall.
"YOU!", Aife screamed.
Well, Aife is what you will call queen bee of the school. She is always trying to scare students. Following behind her every time are her minions.
"I said I will get you another one so stop screaming",Anita said rolling her eyes.
She bought the smoothie for her and left with Erika who was just staring at Aife with disgust.
Finally at their table,Anita and Erika had their lunch whilst discussing their plans for sleepover.
"All students should move to the school stadium",the announcement came. They exchanged looks. School was going on a two month break the next day but they didn't know there will be any program in school today.
They moved to the stadium expecting to find the football players getting ready to play but to their surprise,a stage has been mounted with colourful decorations all over.
Erika, being the fun type, began bubbling with excitement. She dragged Anita along with her to occupy a front seat.

"Excuse us",Aife said in a hostile tone to Erika who stared at her with a blank face.
"Didn't you hear her?",one of her minions asked from behind.
"I think she did hear but chose to ignore you",Anita replied.
"Hey,I am telling you to move because that is our seat",Aife said with a red face.
"Okay,let me check if your names are written on the seat",Anita said as she stood up to check.
"How dare you talk to me in that manner",Aife gritted out.
"And who do you think you are and what makes you think I can't talk to you anyhow I want", Anita replied.
"Wh...."
"Get out of my sight before you lose anymore dignity",Anita told her whilst turning to talk to an amused Erika.
All eyes were now on Aife and her crew. Aife looked around and made eye with Harvin. She looked ashamed and ran out of there with her minions behind her.

Please vote and comment.
Thank you