CHAPTER THREE

Anita arrived at Drike high school to find Daniel Ross and Jericho Imperial,the bullies of the school bullying her best friend,Erika Colet. She hated the sight of such scenes.
"Hello bullies, don't you think it's too early to start work?",she asked with loads of sarcasm in her voice.
Daniel turned to find the the intelligent,quiet girl of his history class in the hallway looking unruffled by whatever is going on.
"Why did you call us bullies?", Jericho asked.
"Oh don't you think it's cool",Anita said grinning widely.
Jericho,boiling with anger moved towards her in a rush.
"And where do you think you are going to?",Harvin Knight asked from behind.
Jericho froze in track and locked gaze with him.
Harvin Knight is the bad boy of the school. He isn't your stereotype bad boy.
He is very quiet but has that dangerous glint in his eyes which for some reason makes girls swoon.
He is very tall like 6'3 and has brown hair with green eyes which makes him strikingly handsome.
"You should learn to be a gentleman", Harvin said as he walked pass the frozen Jericho.
Daniel and Jericho shamefully left for class after that.
Anita and Erika said thank you to Harvin who was by his locker looking for his jersey.
"You're welcome",he replied dryly.
Anita took Erika's hand into hers and left for their first class.
Harvin lifted his head at long last. Him being the son of the state senator, Dennis Knight,he has been out with lots of girls and found none appealing.
He tries his possible best to be a gentleman but never befriend any of the girls in the school especially the rich ones.
He does not know much about the girls he just saved and he is okay with that since they are and will be nothing to him.

Thank you for reading and please comment.