CHAPTER TWO

Mr.Fisher looked through the windows of his spacious office and signed. He had called Angel,his wife and have set an appointment with her at 2pm since she claims she has a busy schedule. He entered the elevator to the lobby and into his car and drove off.
Angel who has already talked to Anita looked as calm as ever. Frank took the seat offered to him.
"So not to sound rude or anything but what do you want?",Angel asked
"Angel,I....."
"Miss Sey" she corrected.
"Miss Sey, I'm here to apologise for what happened between us and also ask you to come back to us",Frank said in a pleading voice.
"Us?",Angel asked
"Please Angel, I'm very sorry. I need more than ever. I will do everything for you. I need you, please", Frank begged.
Angel looked at the man she had loved all her life and forgot about everything that happened.
"For what we shared and Anita,I will come back. But on a condition",she told her husband.
She never signed the divorce papers.
"What condition?",Frank asked with hope.
"We go for marriage counseling",she said
Frank nodded fervently,"yes"
"Thank you so much,I love you",he said and gave her a passionate kiss.

Anita woke up at her usual waking hour and went straight to her bathroom to perform her hygiene routine. She got dressed and went downstairs for her breakfast only to find her Dad home. Still annoyed with him,she greeted him in a gruffy voice.
As she made her way to the kitchen,her Dad called her.
"Buttercup,I know you are not happy with me but I have good news for you",Frank said.
Certain his daughter was listening,he continued
"Your mom will be coming home today".
Anita lifted her head to make sure she heard correctly.
"Are you sure,Dad?",she asked
"Yes.dear",he replied
"Thank you,Dad"she said whilst she embraced him.

Please vote and comment.
Thank you 😘