BOOK TWO AVAILABLE NOW!

My Twisted Lovers - Book Two in this series is available now!!

My Twisted Lovers

**"This guy really has no idea does he? I’m definitely not the cuddling type. I’m not the girl you watch movies with or take home for dinner at your mums. I’m the girl that will ride you until dawn then forget your name, it’s just who I am. No strings, no attachments, no shagging guys with tiny dicks more than once. My only rules."**

Brianna Parker has never been anyone's average girl. She doesn't deny she's beautiful, she doesn't want a soppy happy ever after and she sure as hell doesn't want to snuggle after she's done fucking you.

Growing up in the poorest neighbourhood and becoming responsible for taking care of her entire family at a young age, Brie watched woman after woman in her life get screwed over by guys - the last thing she feels she needs is a love story...

Fate has a funny sense of humour when she suddenly finds herself pulled into one..or more..

The only problem Brianna has never been able to overcome is now staring directly at her with a six pack and a smile... Her desire for the forbidden...

*BOOK TWO IN THE FORBIDDEN LUST SERIES - SEQUEL TO 'MY FUTURE STEPBROTHER' WHICH I HIGHLY RECOMMEND READING FIRST IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THESE CHARACTERS AND AVOID SPOILERS!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..*