CHAPTER 5

Krist just sighed seeing his friends giving him a dagger look.

"Stop staring at me" he said.

"And why would we?" Venom asked.

"You literally hide it" Joshua said.

"Why?" Zachary asked.

"I'm ready" Sheedz said in a serious way.

He sighed again and scratch his eyebrow.

He's already ready with the confrontation of his friends but he doesn't know that they will literally come to him together.

"Come on. Don't make us wait" Joshua said.

They are all sitting on the long couch in his office while he was facing them.

"Well, I just want peace" he said.

"Peace my ass" Venom said.

He sighed and show a sad smile.

"I don't really want to reveal it" he started. "But you see, it's been 7 years when she left, so what's the point of hiding it?"

"So it's her" Sheedz seriously said that made him look at him with confusion and so his friends too. "The reporter in Venom's engagement party."

"How-" he can't continue what he wants to say and just chuckles.

"You do really have a sharp eyes" he said.

"So that's the reason why you are being uncomfortable that day?" Joshua asked.

Tumango siya sa sinabi nito dahil wala na namang dahilan para tumanggi pa siya.

Nang mabasa niya ang mga tanong na itatanong sa kanya ay bigla siyang napaisip kung sasagutin niya ba ang mga iyon o hindi.

"Now that you see her, what's your plan?" Zachary asked.

"Actually, we met again" he confessed that made them shocked. "She was the one who interviewed me."

"That's shit!" Joshua said.

Wala siyang nagawa kung hindi ang tumawa ng bahagya dahil sa mga sinasabi niya sa mga ito.

"I was too shocked that time. It's partly my fault too since I didn't asked who was going to interview me. But the moment I saw her, I want to hug her tightly like what I used to do when we were together" he said with a sad smile on his lips. "She was shocked too. Well, it's normal since she was the one who left me. She was the one who broke me. She was the one who give up on our marriage.