004. airport pt.3

3rd pov

war machine flies into captain america, trying to knock him down but instead cap does a cool flip in mid air and kicks war machine to the ground. black panther then comes into view and tries to claw him but instead his shield takes all the damage and kicks t'challa right next the rhodey. rhodey is already standing, looking at his stick of electricity seeing as its broken from the fall as the panther rolls past him. "great" rhodey exclaims and throws the stick in a frustrated manner.

"cap heads up!" ant man runs over and throws a mini sized truck to cap. "throw it at this" he shows cap a disc with a blue ball in the middle. ant man proceeds to throw it as cap throws the truck with precise aim, effectively hitting the disc. as it starts to increase, nat and t'challa hurry to move out of the way.

"oh come o-!" war machine gets cut off by the tumbling truck hitting him and exploding.

"aw man. i thought it was a water truck... uh, sorry." cap shakes his head at him and they run towards the building.

tony gets back from the cars and lands next to nat as shes still recovering from the initial explosion. "now im pissed." rhodey says as he escapes the fire.

"is this part of the plan?" nat asks sarcastically as stark helps her up.

"my plan was go easy on them, wanna switch it up?"

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

you can see wanda, clint, and alessia running past crates onto the runway. "theres our ride" clint points to the quinjet thats in the building. somhow cap and antman come past crates to join them while running.

"come on!" cap waves his arm in a motion and somehow bucky and sam are right next to them. you can see pietro in front of them, moving crates and pushing things past so they can easily get past. as they are almost there, a bright yellow  laser that comes from vision, the red robot from above.

"captain rogers, i know what you are doing is what you believe is right but for the collective good, you must surrender now.." iron man comes into view and drops nat down. war machine lets down the panther from above and he rolls until next to stark. spidey webs into his signature pose next to rhodey and stands up. as vision finishes his speech, he sits down in the middle. they radiate power, you can feel the emotions. the anger, sadness, mourn and everyrhing inbetween. her comes a close up of war machine, spidey, vision in the back, nat looking towards stark, and black panther. next is team cap. sam, ant man, clint, alessia, cap, bucky, wanda, and her twin pietro.

"what did i get myself into dude." alessia mumbles under her breath as bucky turns to glare at her.

"what do we do now?"

"we fight." cap stares as he prepares himself. they slowly start to jog towards eachother until the are going full speed and preparing to fight anything.

"they arent stopping" spidey says as he looks towards his mentor.

"neither are we." as soon as he says that, stark and rhodey fly up above while sam opens his eings and wanda use her powers to levitate.

tony then drops down and punches cap buts hits his shield. black panther tackles bucky to the ground. clint grabs an explosive arrow and shoots at vision. pietro goes around and trips people, taking their weapons, and pushing them. nat goes one on one with ant man, trying to jab at him. sam flies over as war machine is right on his ass. spidey tries to shoot his webs at alessia but wanda breaks them with her red powers swirling around. t'challa tries to punch buck in the stomach but misses and then claws at buckys face but bucky cocks his head back to avoid the blow and his metal arm gets the claws instead.