Chapter 2

Cont .

Riddhima was leaving after treating her patient when she suddenly fainted .

Mrs Smith : What happened child are you ok .

She with help of her helpers took her to the room and called doctor .

Doctor checked her and told that she is pregnant .

Mrs Smith knows about her husband's Betrayal as she also has suffered the same .

After Riddhima woke up Mrs Smith told her news of being Pregnant .

Riddhima was happy as well as sad.
Sad because Vansh is not with her and happy because she will also have a blood relation in name of her .

Riddhima's.Pov

I am going to a mother .I will have a blood relation of my own .Why Vansh why did you never listen to me .Why you threw me out .

Why I have been always punished .Why I have to prove my love always .

But I will never let you in my life Vansh never ever .

Baby your mom will always protect you .I will let nothing happened to you .

Mumma is always there for you .
.
.
.
.
.

In India

Vansh was hell frustrated because there was no trace of Riddhima .He is losing himself day by day .He wants Riddhima but couldn't find her .

Others are feeling real hell in VR Mansion

Kabir and Aryan has got into serious fights in this one month .

Vansh's Pov

It's been a month since you are missing sweetheart . Please come back to me .I am really regretting .I want you in my life.I can't live without you.

Dadi is on medical support .Sia is improving a bit .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

3 months later

Riddhima is 4 months pregnant and carrying twins .She has become more chubbiar .

She treats her patient Mrs Smith also but 5 hours a day .

Mrs Smith used to take her many photos to make  memory of pregnancy .

She is glowing more . Even she has started forgetting Vansh .

_____________________________________

4 months later

Riddhima is now eight months pregnant and has become more chubbiar .Her belly is big as she is carrying Twins

She is even glowing more .Mrs Smith helps her in her pregnancy .

It's last days of her pregnancy and she is taking full care of herself .
.
.
.
.

Due date

It's Riddhima's due date and she is screaming in pain after 8 hours of critical labour she gave birth to a baby boy and a baby girl .

But the baby girl has some deficiency and she needs her biological father's bone marrow to survive .Riddhima was completely shattered as doctor told that if she didn't get the bone marrow she may die .It's necessary to do treatment in 10 hours .

Riddhima with great difficulty called Vansh on his phone but it was switched off.

She called on landline no of VR Mansion but unfortunately landline was hacked by Kabir he was shocked to see Riddhima calling but his shocked face turned into a smirking face.

He picked up the phone and used voice changer and talked her in Vansh's voice .

Kabir as Vansh .

Ka : Why the hell you called here bloody slut.

Ri: Vansh please listen to me .I need your help .My baby she needs your bone marrow otherwise she will die . Please you are her father .She is just five hours old .

Ka: Shut up .I don't consider her as mine.I am very much happy with Ahana don't you dare to call here .

He hanged up  phone without her reply .

Kabir (smirking) : Sorry baby you have to die otherwise how will chachu get your father's property if you are alive .

Riddhima was crying inconsolably .
Doctor told her there is no way to treat her without her father's bone marrow.

Ri: What is fault of my baby God .I will die . Please save her .
.
.
.
While Kabir was happy what he had done .

Kabir's Pov

Wow what a game I played . Vansh's baby will die and Riddhima will never come back to Vansh .I can rule this empire and mansion .

Meanwhile in Australia

Riddhima's baby girl lost battle to life and Riddhima was all broken .She now hating Vansh more .If he came infront of her She will kill him  by her bare hands only .

Riddhima's Pov

I hate you Vansh . Because of you my baby left me .I will never forgive you .I hate you .You are dead for me now .

Precap : Rise of new Riddhima
And leap
______________________________________

Bye
Stay Tuned