CHAPTER 12

Night

Riddhima's appartment .

She is sitting in her balcony with Vansh beside her .She is looking at moon and he is looking at her.

Ri : You know what Vansh when I came here I was completely shattered . After I got know that I am pregnant .I was the happiest person.I wanted to share with you .I wanted you to be with me but you were not their .

You know when our babies were born.They were same like you .When she opened her eyes in my arms she was looking like a mini version of you .Same eyes ,same nose ,same lips ,but she only survived for twelve hours .

He looked at her tears flowing through his eyes . He was feeling himself the most unluckiest man who was not able to see his child once wasn't able to save his daughter .

Ri(cont.): Toot gayi thi mai .But I stood up for my another baby .He was also weak because when Ishani pushed me out .I hitted my stomach and I started bleeding .I had no idea of pregnancy and I just wanted to leave that place . When I came here after one month I got to know about me being pregnant. I thought I will get a family of my own but again I was broken .

Vansh was silently listening her .She completely broke down infront of him.He hugged and rubbed her back to calm him down .

Va : Riddhima please calm down sweetheart . I was also same like you all alone having everyone .

In this eight years I got to know what I mean for them .They considered me as an ATM who work and earn for them like a robot.

But now we are together .We will again cherish all the moments again .We will be together in all the problems and will never leave each other's side .

Now no will come between us .

Voi: Mumma

Va : Sivaay iske aur iske jaise tin char aur .

Riddhima widened her eyes . Viansh came and hugged both of them .They kissed his both cheeks.
.
.
.
.
.
Next Morning

Vansh and Riddhima are sleeping peacefully in each other's embarce with Viansh between them .

Vansh opened his eyes and was looking at them lovingly .Vansh kissed both their foreheads when Viansh opened his eyes and saw him kissing his mother's forhead .He said to him .

Vi : I told you earlier that only I can kiss my mother and you

Riddhima opened her eyes and said

Ri : Viansh Vansh you both woke up.

Vi/Va : Good Morning sweetheart .

Both again glared each other .

Ri : Get ready fast.
We have to go .
.
.
.
.
Riddhima and Vansh dropped Viansh at school .Riddhima brought some white lilies and went towards graveyard .Vansh followed her their .Riddhima went inside and went to a grave .Vansh followed her .She kept the white lilies their and caressed the stone .

Vansh saw the name on grave and tears flow down from her eyes .

Here lies the cutest baby
"Riva Vansh Raisinghania "

Vansh sat near Riddhima and caressed the grave.

Va : Hey baby .
I think you didn't recognise me .I am your dad .The same dad who left you and momma  alone .Will you forgive me once  .

More tears escaped his eyes .

Riddhima was also crying .Vansh composed himself and he calmed Riddhima and took her out .He made her drink water started driving .When Riddhima's phone rang .

Ri : Hello
Ok.

Ri : Vansh Siya is awake.

Va : Really.Riddhima let's go to hospital .
.
.
.
.
At Hospital .

Vansh and Riddhima entered Sia's room and saw her sitting on bed .Vansh immediately ran and hugged her.

Si : Vansh bhai
You are fine .You are not dead .
(Panicking):Bhai Anupriya she she killed our mother .She is not a good woman .She will kill bhabhi .

Ri : Sia it's been years .She is in jail getting punishment of her sins . Don't worry.

Si : Years? .

Va : It's been eight years .

He narrated everything to her and at the end Sia slapped him.

Si : Chii bhai I am ashamed of you . How can you do this to your own wife .

Ri : It's ok Sia now everything is fine and I want to forget everything happened in past . Please forgive him .

Si : Only you are saying I am forgiving him and or else I feel to kill him .

Riddhima smiled at her and went after saying her to rest .Vansh followed her .

Precap : Last Chapter

**************

Please do Vote and Comment.

Stay Tuned for next update .

Hope you will like it.

Till Then

Bye