Chapter 7

Riddhima is in her home thinking about today's incident in hospital

Riddhima's Pov

How Vansh came here . What iff he comes about my son .No no I can't let this happen because of him I already lost my one child I can't loose my another baby.

In VR Residence .

Vansh is on terrace thinking about Riddhima's words .She is too much hurt with him .

Vansh's Pov

My child died because of me . Because of my stupidity and blinded by revenge .I killed my own child .I became a father but wasn't able to see my child once .Why only this happens too .I lost most precious women of my life .First my mom then Riddhima and also my daughter.

How Riddhima had bored the pain alone .

Next Morning

Vansh's Study

Angre entered the study and gave Vansh a file .Boss it's bhabhi's details of last eight years .

Vansh opened the file .

An : Bhabhi came here eight years ago .She started working as a old woman's physiotherapist That woman died two years back .Bhabhi is a senior nuerologist and Dean of the hospital now .

Va : Ok
Any information regarding that phonecall .

An : Boss that work is in process .It will take time because we have to bring call reports of eight years back .

Va : Ok You can go now.

In Hospital .

Riddhima is checking her patients .
When she reached in Sia's room .

Ri : Any improvement .

Nu : Mam after we changed the treatment her body is responding a little.

Ri : Continue with that treatment .I think if she is improving we don't need to have to a surgery because her brain cells may start work .She is in this condition more than eight years .
.
.
.
.
In VR Residence

An : Boss call records came . Bhabhi atleast tried to call you atleast 100 times but later she called on landline.

Va : Which date

An : 27th September boss.
Boss according to the landline recording the voice is yours by using voice changer but it was Kabir who did this.

Va : Kabir
I should have understood it earlier .Who else can do this except him .

An : Boss the gyna who treated bhabhi has also found .She is in hall .

Vansh and Angre came down while everyone else was there .

An : Dr Maria .
He is my boss .He wanted to meet you .

Dr.Maria : Yes Mr Raisinghania how can I help you .

Va : Actually doctor I want to know about your one of old patient Riddhima .

Dr Maria : Riddhima what about her and who are you .

Ish : She is an old friend of mine .She was vansihed suddenly but now we found her .We want to know about her .

Dr Maria : Actually Riddhima she was mine old patient .Her husband betrayed her when she was pregnant .She was alone .She gave birth to twins .and her baby girl was quite weak and needed her biological father's bone marrow but he refused to accept her and she died due to complications .But as I remember the baby boy was fine .

Va : Boy

Dr Maria : Yes she was pregnant with twins.O should leave now .

The doctor left .

Ish : Vansh bhai your one baby is fine .We can still get them .

Da : Vansh do you got to know about the phone call.

Va : Yes Dadi it's done by that Kabir .He killed my daughter and now I will kill him .

Da : Vansh we need to meet Riddhima First .

Va : Yes Dadi
Angre gather all info about Kabir as soon as possible .

An  : Ok boss
.
.
.
*****************************

Sorry for such a small update

I had my exams .That's why I didn't got time for update .