July 8th, 1971

My mind felt like it was racing around in circles. The fact that I might be a chosen one spoken of in an ancient prophecy made me feel sick. Running away from Diesel 10 was bad enough on it's own, but now that he had Lady's magical powers actually made me fear for my life should I encounter him.

I expressed my concerns to General Topham, and he told me that he had a plan, but that it would have to wait until later. That made me feel even MORE uneasy, but before I could say anymore, we all heard the crackling sound of a radio. Topham pulled a radio out of his pocket, and ordered whoever was on the other end to speak. The voice on the other end said that it was BoCo's driver, and he sounded extremely distressed. He said that he and BoCo, along with Bill and Ben the China Clay Twins, had been captured by Diesel, and were being held captive at Brendam Docks. That was all he said before the radio cut off. Topham cursed under his breath, and turned to Henry and James. He told them to go to the Docks in order to rescue BoCo, Bill and Ben from Diesel, and he told me to go with them. I reluctantly agreed, and so, we set off for the Docks on another rescue mission...

As we made our way to the Docks, I asked Henry and James what had happened to BoCo when Diesel 10 took over, and what he was doing at Brendam Docks. They told me that when Diesel 10 had assembled his army, all of the nice diesels, like Mavis and BoCo, refused to join, and instead went into hiding in order to avoid being captured. BoCo soon joined the Sodor Resistance, and began a soldier like Henry and James. But then, a few weeks after BoCo had joined, the metropolitan vicars diesel learned that Diesel 10 had captured Bill and Ben, and was holding them hostage at Brendam Docks. BoCo went ballistic, and before anyone could stop them, he faces off to rescue the twins. That was the last anyone had heard from him until now. James really looked worried, and I can't say I blame him. James is not a big fan of diesels in general, but he and BoCo were really great friends....

We soon arrived at the Docks, and hid behind a long line of trucks. The first thing I saw was Arry and Bert guarding BoCo and the twins like they were prison guards or something.

 The first thing I saw was Arry and Bert guarding BoCo and the twins like they were prison guards or something

Then, I saw Diesel approaching, but he looked different then from the last time I saw him. He had a scar on his left cheek, a moustache and a goatee, and what looked like a laser eye on his right eye that gave him a robot or Terminator kind of look. It made him look very scary, to be honest.

 It made him look very scary, to be honest

Diesel ordered Arry and Bert to move, and they quickly obliged. Diesel then slowly and menacingly approached BoCo and the twins, stopping just a few feet in front of them. Diesel then began boasting to BoCo how he was weak and useless and non-revolutionary, and that soon, the Diesel Army would crush the Sodor Resistance and fully take over the Island. BoCo then looked Diesel dead in the eyes, and told him bluntly to, "Go to hell." In response, Diesel angrily biffed BoCo hard, causing him to derail slightly. The devious weasel then ordered Arry and Bert to kill him and the twins.

At that moment, I noticed something in James's eyes: rage. And before we could stop him, the splendid red engine charged forward, whistling loudly and screaming to let BoCo go. I actually thought he was going to make it... until Diesel used his laser eye to melt the rails, causing James to derail and fall onto his side. Now powerless, James looked scared and petrified. All we could do was watch as several men with machine guns walked up and began to shoot the living shit out of James, as he screamed in pain. That's when we decided to move in. Charging forward, I bashed into Diesel and sent him hurling off the quay and into a barge. Before Arry and Bert could react, Henry quickly put BoCo back on the rails, I grabbed Bill and Ben, and we raced away as fast as we could.

As we exited the Docks, I heard Diesel ordering Arry and Bert to get us, so I went even faster. And I don't know why, but I suddenly felt like I did when I was on the magic railway....