Hustlin

"Welcome to Diggler's wild world of girls! And im sitting here with the baddest bich" damn Syn thought just as her favorite song was about to start actually the soundtrack she lived by Trina - hustlin. someone had to call and ruin it "what the fuck could they want" Syn thought. She answered and bam it's the person she loved the most but was her biggest headache her little sister.

"bitch let me borrow some money i know you got it" said Syn's baby sister lovely

"Lovey stop playin with me"

"ain't nobody playin i know you got it,you spend all your time taking niggas for they money i know you caked up, let me hold something" in fact Lovely didn't need or want a dime she had her own but she just like gettin on her big sister's nerves.

"You damn right i do and that don't mean I gotta give yo fake beggin ass anything"

"Ok,then bye bitch" Lovely hung up in her face.

Syn just shook her head aggravated Lovely just liked to call and disturb her soul with nonsense but that's why she loved her little sister her life wouldn't be right with out her and her crazy over the top antics.

"So Trina tell us a little bit about yourself...Hustler queen of this south shit tight with a cute face that's what im bout bitch, sexy specialize in fellatio ,all about my pesos never was a fake hoe."

Pulling up to her destination Syn took the remote key out her all white 2019 Mercedes g wagon class.

Stepping out like the bad bitch she was in her Jennifer Le Black Caiman II Thigh high boots and and a simple black off the shoulders wrap around dress.

She was at her most important destination for the day and that was her apartment it was pretty nice nothing to fancy which was just the way she liked it.

When she entered her apartment the first thing she did was get undressed,going to her bathroom running water to take a bath her phone rang it was her best friend Beautifull

"damn can people leave me alone today." Syn thought.

Beatifull was her girl since she could remember but she aggravated her soul. Of course she was calling to see if Syn would come with her to the club. Syn answered her ringing phone

"what's up bitch" said Syn

"I wanna know if you would come to club Reign with me tonight" Lovely responed.

Syn thought extra hard about it, why not? She thought club Reign usually wasn't her type of establishment especially to catch her men. But tonight she would be up in that thang.

"Yes bitch I'm coming let me take a bath and relax and then I'm on my way"

Syn didn't know it but tonight would really be a game changer for her, I guess you can say In a good way.