Very Special

Syn got up and turned on her favorite song "Very Special" by Debra and Ronnie Laws. It really made her think of Moncee. She has just met him and was already listening to music and thinking about his ass. She was definitely going to the shop today.

"Synfani's" is a hair studio owned by Syn which she specializes in just about all things beauty.

She was on her way there to clear her mind. Letting her bestie Beautifull do her hair, and Kelis do her nails she was sure the out come was gonna make her feel good. And the shop aura would take her mind off Moncee.

Getting up outta bed and taking care of hygiene most important thing of the day!!!!!  She picked out a regular T-shirt and jeans and slip in sandals . she was ready to hit the road. Grabbbing her keys , out the door she was. Getting to her apartment garage. she soon realized she had left her car at the club. "Damn" she said thinking out loud. She was all hot and bothered she forgot the most important thing her transportation.

Shaking it off she pulled out her phone and called Kingsley a stylist at her shop and also one of her best friends, to come pick her up right quick it shouldn't be that long of wait seeing as her shop was right down the street. Kingsley pulled up in his lit ass 2016 Infiniti truck with a stank look on his face. He really was in good mood he just liked to get on Syn's nerves.

Syn snatched the door open screaming "BITCH WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM"

"HOEE WATCH HOW OPEN MY DOOR" Kingsley replied . Speeding off Syn hated getting in the car with his ass he thought he was Midnight street racing. This is the main reason they made it to her shop in a record time.

Getting out and making sure to slam his car door she walked inside her shop.
Instantly missed doing hair in her younger days. She had her momma's house jumping .With her clients running in and out . Man those were the days.

Everyone greeted her. Surprised that she was at the shop it was rare for her to make an appearance.

"DARLING DARLING WHAT BRINGS YOU BY?" Chance her receptionist yelled. Syn loved her some Chance he was her little sister Lovely and Beautifull little sister Deanni best friend. 

Syn didn't have a problem keeping it in the family. There was never any drama just laughs and good times. They had each other's back and front, side whatever period!!

"Beautifull , Kelis I need y'all today" Syn said. 

" No Bitch just cause you own the place don't mean mean you can just walk up in here without a appointment." Kelis bad attitude ass said.

"Hoe shut up" Beautifull said. Syn was her best friend she always took up for her even when someone was playing.

"Bitchhhhh!!! what's this I'm hearing about you leaving the club with some nigga last night" Money her friend that was shady as hell and bout his business at the same time yelled out.

"Did you fuck him" Deshonti said. She was one of her young damn good stylist. And also blunt as fuck.

"No nosey asses, the night got cut short because he had an emergency. He ended up taking me home and burning out. Leaving me to wonder. I ain't gone lie I been thinking about his fine ass since last night." Syn replied. "Beautifull and Daquan y'all raggedy asses need to quit telling my business"

"Now heffa you know don't none of us have no secrets. Everything getting told. Up in here." Daquan retorted.

"No but for real if he wouldn't have had an emergency I definitely would've fucked that nigga. Like y'all for real I feel crazy because I'm actually sitting up here waiting for him to call me. Bitchhhh!! I know my mind gone I ain't even been thinking bout going to get my damn car from that hood ass club."

" Bitch I don't blame you that nigga was fine as fuck I would fuck him too , can we say trade anyone?" Daquan chimed in.

"You always tryna be funny ugly can't nobody have him he mine I'm claiming that"

"Oh is he? I'm ready to wash your hair Syn " Beautifull replied

"Yes girl"

" So what's up with you and his friend Beautifull " Syn asked

" We fucked and it was amazing , I'll spare y'all the details . He so sexy I would do it again" Beautifull was mesmerized just like Syn and she ain't get no loving yet. Just goes to show how Moncee and all his friends were coming to do that to each and everyone of the ladies in this shop they are definitely a real powerful force.

Syn's phone rang as soon as she laid her head in the wash bowl. She got up to answer it making Beautifull ass mad.

"Hello" Syn said

"Wats up mama" Moncee replied.

Syn immediately felt butterflies Moncee's deep, smooth voice was everything to her. Her lil thang was thumping to beat of it's own.

"Nothin about to get my hair done"

"My bad about last night mama I had a emergency"

" Naw it's cool, I know you had to take care of business "

"Now that business is taken care, let me take care of you"

Bitch Syn lost it she could not contain herself. Moncee's ass was just to smooth for her. She was definitely giving him some pussy.

"That would be nice" Syn said

"Let me take you out after you get your hair and all that other shit done"

" That's cool" Syn replied in her calmest voice even though she was losing it on the inside they definitely fucking tonight.

" Alright hit me when you done" Moncee ended the call.

Rude ass Syn thought. Didn't even wait to till she said goodbye or any damn thing.

"Bitch so who was that" Daquan loud nosy ass yelled.

"Damn bitch mind your business , I'm tired of you and all this fucking yelling. Anyways that was Moncee fine ass and he wanna take me out after I get my hair done. I can't wait to fuck him"

"Alright bitch get yo hoe on" Beautifull said

"Hush hoe like you wasn't fuckin Moncee's friend last night"

"Sho did and it was good bitch. He did a lil spin move had my ass up in the air. Wait never mind too much information"

Everybody in the shop bust out laughing. This was the element Syn likes to be in with her girls having a good time laughing, she hadn't been this relaxed in long time due to her living her life getting to money.