Say Yes (part One)

Syn was actually nervous for once in her life. She had butterflies she had never been that impressed by a man. It was usually her leaving a man speechless. Monce was so fine she knew for a fact she was fuckin him tonight. They pulled off in his 2016 BMW i8 in the direction of his favorite go to hotel. Syn's big kitty cat was doing a dance in the plush warm seats as Monce was rubbing on her thigh. Then his phone rings Syn noticed the look on his face, the starts yelling "BRO WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED " his demeanor changed and Syn's high came rushing down. He hung up the phone and told her he was gonna have to drop her off he has business to handle. Disappointment was an understatement she was looking forward to spending time with him ,but shit had to be handled. Syn ended up giving him directions to her condo. On her way out of the car he asked her two things. One for her number and was she "down to ride" her answer was "yes." Heading to her building jumping on the elevator. All she kept thinking about was Monce. She didn't like this one bit. She was supposed to be the player and here she goes getting "played" in a sense it's crazy she never thought this would happen. "Damn" she hollered out loud. She almost missed her damn floor, because her mind was in a totally different place. Using her key to get in her condo. The first thing she did when she opened the door was take everything off at the door and head to the shower. Waking up she had the worst headache ever. She had stayed up all night thinking about Monce. Wondering what made him dip off like that. She knew it was a sense of emergency by the tone of his voice, and look on his face. She really hope he called. Shaking her head at herself. She decided that she wasn't gone sit in this house all day and do any wondering or hard thinking of any sort. So hair salon it was.