SKRILLA

"Ra ra ra 1800,Im in the club boppin wit my niggas (kodak boppin) all of us rockin on them jiggas (on a molly) ya aint talkin money i dont here ya (boy be quiet)

Beautifull lost her damn mind and started kodak boppin at the door not even fully in the club "Bitch you get on my nerves" Syn said she always had to be a ghetto bitch in the club
"And bitch you always think you to good to have fun stuck up ass hoe"

"Anyways I'm going to buy us some bottles" Syn replied and paid her comment no mind.

Getting her strut on to see who she can reel in. Folks was making a way for her as she passed, partin like the Red Sea
Finally making it to the bar order "can i get 3 bottles of 1800 tequila silver and a round of shots" she pointed in the direction of their section. Syn always bought extra bottles for their section the bottles the club provided were never enough for her.

Making her way over to their section she noticed some dudes partying having the time of their lives which is what  she wanted to do tonight.

  Lovely and Dequan finally decided to bring they ratchet ass to the section after dancing on the floor to couple of songs.

Th dj dropped kodak black no flocking and the club went crazy once again

Syn got out her seat "young nigga i got old cash spazzing on they ass, i got prada on my whole ass got my last one mad,pop a nigga like a toe tag shoppin on they ass,i just bought a new old jag, yeah it's so fast" this was syn shit she had no choice but to hit the kodak bop.

Beautifull and Dequan got hype when they seen her having a good time "get it bitch" said Dequan's ass. Lovely like "ayeee ayeee" they were having the time of their life.

The guys next to them ask if they could join they paused for a minute then Syn said yeah. She already picked the one she wanted and just her luck he came for her .He introduced himself as "Moncee" (mon-cee) he was at least six feet something ,darkskin with a low cut fade, and some deep waves .Very small eyes and high cheek bones this nigga was looking like a thug ass model. He was wearing all black with gold jewelry that made his skin pop now ,he wasn't usually her type she went for the blue collar dudes. But he was fine as hell so he would do tonight.

All of a sudden the dj dropped rihanna and drake's "work" and all hell broke loose. She took his hand and grinded on him making her stomach in hips move in slow motion to the beat he was in love and Syn could tell. He liked the way she was moving cause she felt his lil mans come to attention "damn mama" he said as he leaned down and whispered in her ear Syn was loving the feel he was giving her a thugged out ass nigga and she couldnt control herself  he was and different ball game for her and she was ready to play.

Syn and Monce continued to dance and have a good time
Enjoying each other's company Monce's friends were rowdy he was more cool like the playa type.

Beautifull and Monce's friend Navi were damn near havin sex in the v.i.p they was kissing and rubbing all over each other Syn thought they was gone fuck .Monce whispered in her ear

"You staring at them like that's what you want say the word and you can get it" 

  yeah right nigga Syn thought but "oh yea"is how she replied.

  I see Mr.Monce think he slick im not one of those gullible chick's he can run game on she thought. she was in love with the thought of a nigga with as much game as her it was a challenge which she loved.

"You know i seen yo fine ass when you walked in the club" 

"Is that right" Syn said

"yeah you not hard to miss" then he licked his lips  this was just the type of niggas she needed in her life smooth and cool ... The rest of the team was partying and dancing. While Syn and Monce were looking like they were in love.

As the night was comin to close Syn didn't wanna leave Monce . There vibe was on a whole other level . Yes the sexual attraction was there ,but this here was different. It was really something she could get used to. Monce was to playa , he had alot of flava he was drippin and Syn was lost in the sauce wondering who the hell was gone clean it up DAMN she was in love.

The dj called for last rounds it was about that time Syn didn't even know how much time had passed that's how much she enjoyed herself.

"So what's up you sliding wit me or what"

"Yes" came out her mouth before she could sven think about it. She was ready to go  where ever the wind blew her.