69 WAYS

Syn was riding listenin to rapper trina "69 ways" on her way to Club Reign.

She pulled up to club Reign and seen some shit that she would have never thought that this club could bring niggas hoping out of Jags,benz,mazi a fleet of foreigns. She thought to herself this might be up to my speed, she thought Club Reign was tired she thought wrong. It was a bird way of thinkin but fuck it.

"Ms. Trina z3 beamer open my legs put your head in between them till bust like lead from a heater make sure you got bread for the diva leave a nigga pockets dry like the cleaners"

Her phone rung again, here go Beautifull. her ass always messing up her groove when her song is on.

"bitch where you at " ugh syn thought she gets on my nerves "Im sittin in front of club Reign still"

"Ok pull in the parking lot across the street,thats where we at."

" We syn thought I don't have time for other messy hating ass bitches Syn thought .

She pulled up as she was told. She spotted Beautifull all black 2019 range rover she pulled on the opposite side and seen lovely with De'Quan aka Quan aka their gay best friend "bitchhhhhhhhhhhh" Quan yelled this is why she loved him loud and obnoxious and also muthafuckin real .She was glad it was him instead of some thang she ain't know.

Syn stepped in her thigh high navy blue suede Jennifer Le boots with a long blue suede trench coat and her long black 27 inches of hair curled an pinned bridal style feeling her self was an understatement.

"Bitch we been waitin on your ass for a minute" said Beautifull

"Well im here now so lets go"

"Ok bitchyy bitch" said Quan

So they walk towards the club entrance only to be stopped by a entourage of niggas she immediately got aggravated like who the fuck is these niggas but they somehow shimmied their way through the entourage and make it to the entrance where they went straight in and you know Beautifull messy ass had to tell the girls in line "yea bad ass muthafuckin bitches don't stand in line" Syn straight up hit her ass in the back of the head" bitch why you always startin drama like relax" Syn hated drama she was the mellow type .

Soon as they walked in the door the dj dropped "Kodak black- skrilla "the whole club was rockin Syn knew this was gone be a good night.