𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙘𝙖𝙢 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙢 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 - 𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙣𝙖𝙥

a/n:

so me and a friend were felling a little
fruity today so her is smut :)

content warning
Smut
Kinks
Aftercare

𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜....

Nick closed out his stream, and rolled a little bit farther back from his desk and took a deep breath. He was energetic on the inside but he felt physically drained. However he hadn't seen his girlfriend since she went and got lunch with her friends.

He got up and walked over to her office, he looked at her with ring lights on a blue color and her posing with dark blue lingerie. Her phone was recording and she would just go through and screenshot. It was easier doing it that way without Nick helping her.

"Hey how was your stream?" She asked, getting up and walking in the doorframe with him, giving him a peck on the lips. "Pretty calm this time, it was just mining with media share on." He said, as he ran his hands up and down her body. "Your beautiful." He said, pulling her a little closer. "I know you remind me every day." She smiled. "I always will." He said, and nipped at her neck. "Nick-." She warned. "It's fine, Your pictures will look great when your cum is still dripping down your thighs." He said, and pulled the string out of his hoodie and started tying her hands together, using it as make shift handcuffs.

He took her wrists that were now tied and pushed them and her against the other side of the door frame as they made out. She whimpered against his lips as he took of her lingerie. "People look at you and want to touch you like this." He lightly grazed her pussy but pulled away. "But I'm the only one who can." He said, and rubbed small circles. "Aren't I?" He asked. She nodded as she let out small whimpers. "Good girl." He kissed her as he rammed his fingers into her, his other hand still holding her wrists against the door frame.

Slowly he trailed his kisses down as he was kneeling on the ground. He looked up at her, "keep your hands like that or you won't be the one finishing." He warned. "Yes sir." She said, and threw her back, bracing herself for his tongue. Just like she expected.

She ended up having to wrap her fingers around the edge of the door frame. "Please- fuck- Nick." She whimpered, he got the idea. "Go on love." He mumbled into her body as he held her waist. Cum poured from her body into nicks mouth or down her thigh. He stood up and kissed her, letting her taste herself as he untied her. "I'll take your only fans photos, then we could cuddle and watch some doctor death?" He said, she nodded and stumbled back over to they black background she was using. He picked up the phone and stopped the recording, silently sending it to his contact.

10 minutes later she had three she really liked and would edit later, Nick then took her and carried her back to there room. He laid between his legs and played with his hair as he gently rubbed her thighs.

"You we're lucky I was tired from streaming ya know." Nick looked back at her. "And why's that?" She asked.

"Because I could have failed the fuck out of you."

☺︎︎ ☻︎ ☺︎︎

The next morning y/n was editing the pictures Nick had taken of her while he streamed jack box. He seemed in a good mood and even told his stream he would be ending early to go out to dinner with her tonight. She was pleasantly surprised with this and chat got a cute couple moment, which resulted in almost every joke revolving Nick would be about him simping. He wore it proudly tho.

"Y/n, Clay wants to know your only fans." Nick turned in his chair and looked at her. "It's your best friend, if he wants to pay are bills I mean-." She laughed, and so did the boys on the other end. "Clay no, her body is for me and her to enjoy. Not you." He told him, causing Dream to whine.