𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩 - 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙞𝙨

content warning
None :)

au:
Royalty

𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜...

Running through the town of the SMP was a wonderful way to escape the dreaded place y/n called her fathers home. Eventually she would swing around the piers towers and watches the shops come in of the many princess flooding in to court the prince.

"What if you were one of them."

"Not likely." She scoffed, the blonde teen next to her smile faltered. "Told you she wouldn't take it well." Her other brother, with pink hair said, walking up next to her. "Take what well?" She asked. "This of course." The brunette with glasses finally appeared and handed the daily paper to her from behind.

EVERY WOMEN FROM AGES 18-21 ARE REQUIRED IN THE PALACE FOR COURTING BY TOMORROWS DAWN DUE TO "LACK OF POTENTIAL" FROM OTHER KINGDOMS

"He speaks his mind." She chucked the paper into the water. "Besides, we have no money for a dress. Plus I have no want or need to be his queen." She scoffed. "Not to mention the lack of manors." She smirked, watching another Royal Navy make its way through the grassy hills. "We could teach you." Tommy grinned. "Correction I could teach her." Techno scoffed. "Well go on then." She smiled at the boy, clearly sarcastic. However the pinkette saw a challenge from his little sister. He grabbed her hand and ran off, the others trailing behind. They walked the busy board walk.

"Shoulders back and stand up tall." Techno moved her body to match his. "Try to float!" Tommy added. "I feel a little foolish am I floating?" y/n rolled her eyes, then almost tripped over one of her feet. "Like a sinking boat." Wilbur laughed. Resulting in y/n smacking the back of his head. "That's not very lady like y/n." Techno smirked. "Then teach me how to be." She rolled her eyes. He then stopped the band of four.

"You give a bow." He said, mimicking her. "What happens now?" She asked, not sure how to get up. "Your hand receives a kiss." He kissed her knuckles. Tommy gaged from behind them.

They started laughing and techno spun her around before dipping her, then continued running through with his siblings.

"There's really nothing to it. Follow in my footsteps, foot by foot." He said, slowing down to walk just as he taught her before. The group copied the eldest brother, perfectly. This time y/n was much more graceful with it. He then caught onto a water truck, the rest followed. Techno handing a water to y/n, who went to chug it. But techno stopped her.

"Now elbows in and sit up straight." He fixed her. "And never slurp the fine wine." Wilbur winked. "I never cared for the fine red." She said dramatically, and threw a hand over her forehead for more drama. "Spoken like a Royal." Tommy laughed.

"You'll have a five course meal, ending with a final bow." Techno explained. "Dessert and then goodnight?" y/n asked hopefully. "Not until you get it right!" Techno scolded before hopping off and striding down the alleyways.

"Look!" Tommy pointed to a few horses left untented. They all ran up and got on their own.

"You rode horse back when you were only three." Techno explained. "And made faces at the cooks." Wilbur smirked. "Was she still wild?" Tommy asked. "Wrote the book." y/n smiled at him, before laughing. "But always behaved when her father gave that look." Techno glared before she smirked at him innocently.

"Pull yourself together, and you'll pull through it." Wilbur assured. She straightened her posture went she felt techno look over. "Don't know how you knew it." He smiled. "I simply knew it." She challenged, but he found a flaw as he lifted her chin up, causing her to roll her eyes. Once more.

a/n:
this chapter was heavily inspired
by the movie anastasia