𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 - 𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙣𝙖𝙥

content warning
None :)

au:
none

𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜...

Nick was a very protective guy. Not only over his friends, but over his girlfriend. So living in a content creator house with his girlfriend that was majorly made up of guys, Nick's over protectiveness was at its fullest.

Nick and Y/n we're hanging out and watching 'promise never land' when a knock was heard at the door. "Come in." Nick said, holding y/n close to his chest. The door opened and Clay walked in the room. "Hey we got pizza." He said. "Alright uh-." Nick looked at Y/n before answering. She nodded. "Give us a second." He said, Clay nodded and shut the door.

The two got up and stretched, Y/n lifted her arms up to her the knot out of her back when Nick threw one of his shirts at her. "Your tits are out." He teased. She yawned with a smile on her face. "Don't act like you don't love it." She smirked, but tugged the shirt on that smelled like nicks Guess cologne she got him for Christmas. "I love it, meaning they love and. And your tits are for me and you to enjoy. Not some loser Minecraft streamers." He said, walking over and kissing her. "Aren't you a loser Minecraft streamer?" She asked. "No im a cool Minecraft streamer. Also if you want pizza you should probably hurry and make sure george hasn't eaten all of it." He said, her eyes widened and Nick laughed before grabbing her hand and leaving Nicks room.

When the two walked out to main living area it was clear that everybody was hanging out in the living room. So if Nick and Y/n left with a few slices it would've been strange since they didn't all get to hang out very much with their own things going on. When the two walked in they caught a few eyes.

"Oh their they are." Wilbur said, making everybody look over. "Hey!" Most of them said. "Has Y/n moved in yet or-." Schlatt joked, Nick rolled his eyes and Y/n laughed. "Yeah I moved in last week." She nodded. "Oh-." He said, multiple people laughed at his stupidity. But Schlatt wasn't here last week he was in New York with OTK for a meet up. This was his first night home.

"What do you all want to watch?" Jack asked. "Hamilton." They both heard Wilbur yell. "Whatever you want." Nick said, getting himself and her a plate made. "I don't care." She shrugged. Nick rolled his eyes in a playful manner, knowing she did care but didn't want to sound annoying. Jack looked at Nick for a real answer, Nick mouthed 'Harry Potter'. Knowing she loved all of them.

"Everybody ok with Harry Potter." Jack asked, as the Nick sat down in a empty chair and he pulled Y/n to the side of his lap. It wasn't a huge secret or anything, the fans most likely knew, but all of them enjoyed the somewhat geeky movies. Harry Potter was not excluded. So Jack opened Amazon Prime, which was followed by multiple twitch prime joked before clicking on Goblet of Fire.

Y/n didn't have a great view of the screen being sat on Nicks lap so she moved down to the floor and sat between his legs. She immediately felt a hand on her shoulder rubbing lightly.

A hour and some minutes passed and Cedric was getting ready to die, Karl held Quackitys hand as they both cried, while next to Quackity, Schlatt clapped. "Schlatt you are a ass hole." Wilbur laughed, looking at the sight. Y/n looked up to Nick who was biting his lip, a sign that he was going to cry or trying not to cry. She laughed. "You always cry when it's just us or Karl." She teased. "We'll all my friends and girlfriend are here and I don't want to look like a pussy." Nick tried to whisper, but Clay, who was next to them on the far end of the abnormally large couch tried to hood back a wheeze and failed.

"Aw Nicks a little cry baby." He smirked. "Shut up you piss the bed." Nick scoffed. "He hasn't the pissed the bed in three months." George said, who was laying across both Dream and Jack. "What!" The whole room said differently, but all laughing, through tears or not. "George is afraid of the dark and sometime I wake up to him!" Clay tried to defend but most of the room was rolling on the floor with laughter. Nick and Y/n were trying not piss themselves while Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo were racing to the downstairs bathroom. "Im tweeting this shit." Ranboo laughed.

After the movie was over, and everybody got at least two or three DNF jokes in, Nick and Y/n left back to Nicks room. Tonight was nice, Nick keep his protectiveness down, and everybody had a good time. So with just Nicks LED lights on the two changed into their pajamas and laid down playing smash bros.

"Clay and George are so gay." Y/n smiled, Nick laughed thinking back to a few hours prior. "Each but their not as good looking together as we are." He said, playing the game with one hand since the other was rubbing the inside of her thigh. He could feel her stomach flutter with each stroke. Then the door burst open.

"Nick, Nick help." Karl laughed shutting the door, Nick looked over clearly annoyed. "What Karl?" He asked. "Quackity-." Karl said then fell to the floor with laughter. "Give me my fucking gummy worms." Quackity burst through the door, Y/n grabbed a blanket and pulled it over her. Not even wanting to know what Sapnap would say if he had noticed her in just the bra and compression shorts in front of Karl and Alex.

"Bro we're kinda doing something hello!" Nick groaned. Then as Quackity snatched the bag of gummy worms he looked at the two along with Karl. "Ohhh yeah Y/n like lives here now, sorry!" Karl said and ran out the room as fast as he came in, Quackity following close behind. Nick rolled his eyes and looked over at her with his eyes wide.

"I grabbed the blanket when Karl came in chill." She lowered it and kissed him. "Bet those fucking idiots weren't even fighting just wanted to see you half naked." He said, gritting his teeth. "Nick darling your assuming the worst. Their your friends. Remember?" She tried to reason, Nick set the control down and pulled her fully onto his lap.

"They couldn't pull me anyways." Y/n said, playing with his hair. Nick only hummed and tightened his grip on her hips and pulling her in for a long and lustful kiss.