𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 - 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

content warning
-suggestive material
-possessive Dream
-mentions of sex toys

au:
accelerate

𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜...

Sex sells.

That's something y/n learned from a early age. So when she was able to mix sex, a good time, nice cars, and money into one she jumped at the opportunity. Her friend George hit it and left it with a guy who had the Nick name of Dream. A bisexual man with a huge dick and fancy car. However George wouldn't give up his bachelor life style if it meant the world would end.

George liked money, dick, and clothes.

Which y/n respected.

So she went through her closet a picked out a outfit with George's help. A f/c hoodie that was cropped to where her under boob was exposed. Then a pair of skin tight black shorts to match that showed a bit of ass cheek underneath. They tried to find gloves but only found one which y/n wore anyway. Then pairing the outfit with a pair of black dolls kill heels. She took George's flag and hopped in her car to drive over to the race.

It was packed.

For illegal driving you'd think there'd be less of a crowd but it was packed. Horny girls and guys stood trying to see the racers that were all talking around a cherry red Ferrari. She started walking towards the starting line when one of the racers pointed towards her and then all the racers heads turned towards her.

'Dream will be wearing green, Sapnap a white hoodie or black skinny jeans, can't say for the others'

She repeated George's words and looked for the two she would know. She found them immediately. She noticed Dream was the guy everybody was trying to talk to, no wonder why George fucked him. Sapnap had a guy in a purple, green, and blue cropped hoodie on his arm. There was two others, a significantly taller guy with brown fluffy hair, and goat horns. The goat horned guy had a man much shorted tucked under his arm who was wearing a skin tight black crop top and a dark blue cropped bomber jacket lazily thrown overtop. The finale guy was slightly off to the side but multiple people were trying to talk to him, he had long pink hair he was braiding, and was the only one that was fully clothed.

"Hello boys." She smiled, knowing for a fact multiple eyes were on her. "Y/n?" Sapnap asked. "That's me." A wolf whistle was heard. "J.Schlatt." The goat man extended and hand she shook it. "Quackity." Said the man in the bomber jacket. "Dream and Sapnap?" She asked, they both nodded. "George told me about you." She said, eyes lingering on Dream. Dream let out a cocky smirk. "Had him test it out first?" Dream asked. "Well I wouldn't want to waste my time for a small dick would I?" She rolled her eyes. The man next to Sapnap laughed. "I'm Karl." He said, y/n smiled and nodded then turned back around to face the final guy.

"Techno." He said, and extended a hand, she told it and went to shake it but he brought it to his lips instead. "Quite beautiful to be just a flag girl, it's not to late to get in my car." He smirked, she laughed. "Maybe later you can show me." She smiled. Dream was shooting a dirty look at techno. "Stop flirting with her techno." Dream scoffed. "Like your didn't fuck George." He scoffed. "I heard George got a whole race over him, if either of you want me you'd need more then a petty argument." She scoffed.

"Fine after this race, me vs you." Dream challenged. "For her? I'd do more then a race." Techno smirked, the two shook on it then everybody disappeared to there cars, y/n to the starting line. She placed herself in the middle between the cherry red Ferrari and bright orange Lamborghini.

Stands were cheering as each car revered their engines, her eyes trailed to meet every single racer, her eyes lingering on Dream in the cherry red Ferrari and Techno, who wasn't in a car, but on a blackout tron bike with pink LEDs. She arched her back and licked her lips before waving the the flags in the air, and winking at Dream before pulling them down, cars flew past her.

It didn't take long for the race to be over, 2 minutes, to be exact. y/n saw the two main competitors first, Technos bike crossed the finish line mere moments before Dreams. Followed by Sapnap, J.Schlatt, Quackity, then Karl. Techno looked proud of himself and pranced right up to y/n. "After Dream won him and George had a little moment by his car." Techno smirked. "This was for fun, you and Dream shook on it, get the rest off them off the track. It's hot and I'm horny." She pouted, Techno kissed her hand once again before moving away to infect get everybody off the track.

A few seconds later she felt a hand placed on her ass. "I can't wait to fuck the shit out of you." Dreams voice growled in her ear. "I'd make techno watch if I had to." He squeezed a bit making her gasp. "Between me and you, I want you to win." She whispered in his ear, it made his ego grow more as he hand moved from her ass to around her waist to her tit, it rested there. "Wonder if you'll be as eager to get your lips around my cock as your friend." Dream purred, she mewled a little. "Dream we have an audience." She said, seeing Technos stare from the corner of her eye. "If my windows weren't tinted I'd have all those fans cheering your name as I fucked you in my car, on this track, right now." He said, she moaned for real this time. "Dream you have to race." She said, Dream groaned and stepped away.

"I'll have to punish you for that." He smirked and walked over to his car, exchanging a few words with techno as y/n went to place her herself between the two racers. With whistles from the fans in the stands, and the eyes in her from the racers, she hiked her shorts up a bit to pick her flags up from the floor, not forgetting to arch her back and shake her ass a bit before. Call her a slut sure, but those people weren't about to get laid.

She raised her flags in the air a little higher then before, more of her tit was exposed, she hit her lip and arched her back even more before bringing the flags down and rolling her eyes to the back of her head.

This race was even shorted, y/n wasn't even sure if it was a minute, but y/n didn't care, because she saw Dream red Ferrari pass over the line a whole two seconds before techno, y/n walked over to Dreams car as he was stepping out, immediately he flipped her around so her back with pressed against the burning metal, making her grind into Dreams erection by accident, as Dream pinned her down and kissed her, he nibbled at her ear before whispering.

"Get in my car, I'm going to put a vibrator into that pussy all the way home, then I'm going to fuck you till you can't walk."