It's-- WHAT?!?!

Lucy's P.O.V:

I was so happy!!!!! why? because my ONLY cousin is gonna vest me and she's a dragon slayer AND SHE CAN BE STRONGER THAN NATSU AND I MIIIISSSSSSSSSSS HER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH (T_T) I walked to the guild and right before I got half way there someone jumped on my back. "I FOUND YOUUUUUUU LULU-NII-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!" Rose said. Rose was my cousin. She had dark purple hair and the tips are died red [really pretty too] she has ghostly purple eyes and a wide "fangy" smile. She was two or three years younger than me. "Son of a bitch . . .GET OFF MY BACK!!!" I yelled. she just laughed it off and grabbed me before I could go any farther, "Theres Dragon sayers in your guild . . . You can't go there today!! Theres dangers!!!" She warned me. I stared at her like she had a mushroom on her head. [haha that happened once!] "It's mating season . . . They could go rampaging . . . It's only safe for me because I have no need for a mate because I'm only half dragon slayer." I was shocked, a ghost came out of my mouth. "It's-- WHAT?!?!" I yelled.

Rose's P.O.V: I tried to control myself. I might not be as insane as other normal Dragon Slayers but I'm stronger and I'm trying me hardest to not smell every sent in the damn city. "Lucy please, I know you love that guild but only for the spring. . . . I don't care if your in a guild or on the streets. Your Lucy Heartphilia and your my cousin . . .because if your not a heartfilia than we are not related and I don't need to help you." I said walking off, I had too. I was losing control.

Natsu's P.O.V: to day's the day. Mating season. My lest favorite season. I started to grown. It's the worst for those who know who their mates are but can't get them but I know Lucy will understand. {A/N haha like that wouldn't blow up in your face later!!!} I smelled Lucy's wonderful smell with, tears. "LLLLLLLLUUUUUSSSSSSHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY!!!!" I called her and she smiled that smile that made me heart flutter. this will be a VERY long mating season won't it . . .

LUCY'S P.O.V: I WALKED OVER TO NATSU. "sup." Was all I could say, I was trying to not stutter. What do I do?!?! I can't just go up and say 'I'm not mating with you, ya' dense idoit.' so I just gave him a hug.

******************************************************************************************************************Hi Minna!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON"T owen FT, if I did everyone would either die or be so much more flirty.