The Mission

Rose's P.O.V: We all started walking towards the train station. "I'm walking!" Natsu and I said in unison. We looked at each other and laughed. We all got on and when it started I curled up into a ball and laid against Lucy. I herd her giggle and a few seconds later I felt better. I jumped to my feet, "h-how . . . . ?" I said in a questioning tone.

Wendy's P.O.V: I giggled. "Sorry I didn't introduce myself! I'm Wendy, Wendy Ma-" I was cut off by her saying "Grandeenys [A/N is that how you spell it?] daughter. It's a pleasure." She smiled kindly. I looked out the window and Erza began explaining the mission. "There's a rapist out lose so we will be at a strip club, your welcome Grey, to protect everyone." When she said that Rose's eyes widened. "Lucy. Home, now." she ordered her. Lucy gave her a dirty look. There was a lot of growling. I noticed a certain Fire mage staring at Lucy since Erza said "Striping club." "U-uum, how about we go as pairs so no one gets heart. Everyone nodded. The groups were Erza/Grey, Natsu/Lucy, and Rose/Me. The exceeds would go around telling what the others said. They were massagers.

Natsu's P.O.V: I gulped. I was going to be partnered with Lucy at a strip club. *fake faints* MEAN IT'S DRAGON MATING SEASON!!!!!!! *crys* I just wanna slowly rip off each and every botton on her shirt. . . . a-and unhooked her bra . . . . t-t-th- W-WAIT?!?! THIS IS LUCE!!!!!! I started feeling a HUGE ache you-know-where. "Are you aright?" I heard an angle ask. "Yea Luce!!!! What about you weirdo!!" She pouted at me , so cute.

*****************************************************************************************

Hey GEMS!!!!!!! I'm sorry I haven't updated but IT'S SO HARD WITH NO INSPIRATION!!!!!!! NO ONE EVER COMMENTS!!!!!! PLEASE OH, PRETTY PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!