Finding out some secrets

Lucy's P.O.V: Well then. . . She can be a bigger idiot then natsu sometimes. "Lu-chan how does she know you?" Levy asked. Rose was looking at me and crap . . . . she was scared. I sighed 'Better get it over with now then later' I thought to myself. "RoRo-chan why don't you just tell them." I said and she glared at me and slightly growled at me. "Fine," she snapped. "Lucy is my older cousin. Are fathers were brothers but when Lucy's mother died and her father was . . . like insane with sadness I offered for her to come stay with me but My fathers worse than hers so . . . yeah." After she said that Grey told her about the whole "Phantom Lord" thing. She already knew thou. "I know, she told me. I just didn't have . . . . . time to visit her.

Gajeel's P.O.V: I was staring at this . . . newbie. Something was weird about her. I could feel it in my gut. 'Who is she? Really.' 

Rose's P.O.V: After LuLu and I explained a few things we were sitting at the bar and I was REALLY tired. "Hello, Rose was it? Is there anything you would like?" I silver haired lady asked me. I looked at her and sat up, "yeah sure, can I have some . . . raspberries?" I asked and she nodded. A few seconds later she came back. "thanks . . . What's your name?" I asked. "oh how rude! It's Mira-Jane but you can call me Mira!" this . . . Mira was really nice and . . . She's like a big sister. I started to eat my yummy red fruit when I smiled. LuLu giggled, I was to tired to glared at her so I just stuck my tough out. "Rose, I was wondering if you would like to accompany me one a quest?" Mrs. Titania said. "Sure Titania." I smiled. "She bowed and said "Just call me Erza." I nodded and finished my Raspberries.

*********************************************************************************

Hey My Pretty GEMS!!!!!!!!!!!! 252 I think reads. Sweet! >~< Well I'm off and I'll get to more of the 'mating' later