Awwwkward~

Heyyy, GEMs!! I'm so sorry about not doing ANYTHING on this thing . . . in forever. (plz don't hate me) and thank you for commenting, you really don't know how awesome that feels when you are a writer. Also for those who don't like to read lemons/smuts I will now start saying when it starts and when it stops. So you can just skip past it and continue reading. 

                                                                                                                                     ~Katoka~

Lucy's P.O.V: I had no idea how to feel. I mean sure i kinda liked Natsu but i don't want him to force himself on me . . . I guess there is only one thing i can do. "If you so as touch me, I will Never speak with you again!!" Natsu just chuckled but he started  to sweat drop. "Yeah right." I then 'Lucy kicked' him in his 'little dragon' "Plus . . . I-i don't even like you!! Nope, not one bit!! . . . I-i'm in l-love with STING!!!" everything just got extremely still. There was pure shock on Natsu's face, shock and hurt. I was just so scared of what he was gonna do. I said the first thing that came to mind. "t-this is a bad joke right? y-you're kidning RIGHT?!?!" he went from shock, to hurt, to complete rage. He stormed out, ripping the wallpaper, knocking down furniture, and just utter chaos through the castle. While he was going nuts i started climbing out the window. 

Natsu's P.O.V: STING. STING. STING. STING. SHE LIKES STING. SHE LOVES STING. NOT YOU. NOT YOU. SHE DOESN'T LIKE HER BEST FRIEND!!!! SHE LIKES THAT SABERTOOTH BASTERD!!!! I was outta control, i couldn't believe it. Yet she said it clear as day. Than finally, i just fell on my knees and cried. I didn't need to go that far, i should have controlled myself. I should have tried to impress her more. I should have tried HARDER. She's all i can think about, day in day out. And i've already lost her on the first day of mating season. (A/N #plottwist ) 

-who cares. If you just mark her, her feelings will be parallel with yours-

SHUT UP YOU, IT'S YOUR FAULT SHE HATES US!!!

-no. it's yours. I am simple your inner self. Your darkest secrets and desires. It's your fault for making me so crazy about that girl-

SHE'S NOT 'SOME GIRL' SHE'S MY MATE!!!!! LUCY HEARTPHILIA!!!!!

-whatever. so are you gonna sit there and cry or are you gonna try and do a "do over" with her?-

a do over . . . with Luce

-duh, you're not really gonna let her go with that light-bulb are you?-

**hearing he's name made natsu's blood boil** OF COURSE NOT!!!!

-than go get her tiger, before she finishes sneaking out the window-

Lucy's P.O.V: i was almost all the way out when Natsu grabbed my wrists. "N-natsu!! Please just let me go!!!" I cried. I was so scared . . . i couldn't even fight back. He lifts me up and hugs me so tight i think it's impossible to let go. "w-w-was it true?" he asked. "what?!" I asked him, pushing away. "T-the thing . . . where I liked S-sting?!?!?!" I blushed darker than Erza's Hair. I looked down unable to talk. When suddenly-

Rose's P.O.V: I sprinted down the halls and kicked down a door. "NNNNNNNAAAAAAATTTTSSSSUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" I screamed. I grabbed his shirt collar. "I swaer, if you put on finger on Lulu-nii I will rip out your heart and feed it to the guild!!!" I growled at the pink haired prick. 

***********************************************************************************************

heyyyy, 623 words or something!!! That's amazing!!! Did you like the small plot twist of no smut? But don't worry all you pervs ;-) There will be a smut later on I may even start putting in more pairings . . . maybe. I'm sorry if it isn't to good. It's been awhile since I've writen fan-fiction.

BBBBBBYYYYYYYEEEEEE 4444444444 NNNNNOOOOOOOWWWWWW