•The Wedding•

It's the big day for Itachi and Izumi.

That long week has passed. they've just been waiting for this moment right here.

Izumi was currently at the Hyuga residence with all the girls.

Itachi was at the Uchiha residence with all the guys.

Izumi was ready. Hinata and Mikoto made she she looks absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. The rest of the girls were ready too.

They were finally heading out making their way to the spot.

Itachi and the guys are already there. Sasuke was telling him do's and don'ts.

Itachi felt weird taking tips from his little brother. But he appreciated it. Even Fugaku said "Uchiha and Hyuga women are tough ones Itachi. Did you see Hinata when she was pregnant?? Oh she was just like your mother. Don't piss her off either. I swear to you, she will actually murder you. She's a tough one right now as it is so don't piss her off ok?"

Itachi laughed it off. He thought his dad was overreacting.

-When it's time-
The groomsmen walked the Bridesmaids down the isle first. Arms crossing one another.

First was Hinata and Sasuke of course. They parted ways to their spots. Then Ino and Shisui, Hanabi and Neji, then Naruto and Karin.

Itachi came out and stood next to Sasuke.
They all were waiting on Izumi now.

Next thing you know, you see Obito with Izumi's arm around his walking toward Itachi.

Itachi was blown away by her beauty. He took a few steps back and wasn't blinking at all.

She looks perfect. Too perfect. Is this possible?

Sasuke nudged him, they made him go back to reality.

He stared at her with a red face. Sasuke swore he was as red as Hinata on their wedding day.

Obito just looked like a dad. He was smiling and had tears rolling down his face. Izumi was nervous, but she was super excited about marrying the love of her life.

Obito and Izumi reached Itachi. Obito smiled widely and sat down next to Kakashi. Obito started crying so Kakashi held him tightly.

Sasuke looked at Hinata, who was smiling and had a few tears escaping her eyes. Sasuke was happy for his brother. He was so happy for him.

Itachi held Izumi's hand. They stared into each other's eyes. Everyone was in awe by that action.

Again, i'm not good at things like this so i'm cutting to after the ceremony <3

WAIT OMG OFF TOOIC BUT MY SISTER JUST TRIED TO CUT BANGS AND THSI BITCH CUTS OFF ALMOST TO HER SCALP AND OMG. BRO I CSNT TWLL YOU HOW HARD IM LAUGHING RIGHH NOW. GUVE ME A FEW AND ILL CONTINUE IM SO SORRY FOR RUINING THE MOMENT

Ok i'm back. That was so funny omg.
ANYWAYS. BACK FI THE STORY<33

Itachi and Izumi were stitting down eating. A lot of people went up and made a speech.

"So yeah anyways, congratulations Itachi and Izumi. Have fun on your honeymoon" Karin winked at Izumi.

"Hinata, Sasuke, would you like to say anything?" Obito held out the mic.

"Of course" Hinata was holding Daisuke's hand while Sasuke was holding his other one, making their way to Obito.

They heard a few 'awwws' from some people.