•Uchiha Life•

-Another time skipppp-

"Hey Daisuke-kun wanna hangout after school?"

"No. Go away"

"Why not?"

"I don't like annoying people"

"Daisuke come on let's go" Asuka said coming out of nowhere.

"Shut up"

"Why don't you like me?" Kaede started crying.

"You're annoying. People like you get in my way. Now leave me alone" Daisuke gave her an annoyed look.

"I'll change if you get with me!"

"Leave me alone. I'm not interested"

"No! You know what!? What people say about you is true! You and your family are all creeps sith creepy pale and black eyes!"

Daisuke grabbed her by her shirt.
"I don't hit girls because I have respect. My mother always told me to be kind, but if you say one more bad thing about my family, I won't hesitate" Daisuke had his byakugan and sharingan both activated plus a fist ready to hit someone.

"You're such a mama's boy!" Kaede yelled.

"There's nothing wrong with loving my mother. I have so much respect for her, maybe you should have the same for yours" Daisuke scolded.

"Let me go you bastard!"

"Then leave me alone" Daisuke let her go.

"You didn't have to be that mean, Daisuke"

"Yeah? Well she should leave me alone" Daisuke walked away with Asuka.

"Hey! Can I come over today? My home is lonely"

"Ahh. Parents not home again?"

"Nope" Asuka put his head down.

"Yeah we can chill at my place. Mom wouldn't care"

"Thanks Daisuke. I owe you one"

While they were walking down the street they seen Souta.

"D-Daisuke-nii" Souta tried to run to him but some kid kicked him in the stomach.

"Why's re you going to your older brother? You crybaby! Creepy eyes! My mom and dad said people like your family are weird! They said you all should die!" the random kid said.

Daisuke got pissed then started running to Souta. He stopped when he seen him get up and wiped off the dirt on him.

He had tears streaming down his face.

"Souta come on" Daisuke tried to call for him.

"No. I'm tired of people saying bad things about us!" Souta yelled.

The bully dude ran towards Souta with a kunai.

Asuka held Daisuke back.

"Let me go" Daisuke struggled.

"Watch" Asuka said.

Souta's byakugan eye had two tomoe like a sharingan and his grey eye had the veins.

Shouldn't the byakugan eye have the veins not two tomoe? Daisuke thought.

Souta grabbed the boys arm then twisted it.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE US AND TALK ABOUT US SO MUCH?" Souta yelled still punching him.

Blood was starting to form on his knuckles and the boys face.