•Part 35•

*FLASH WARNING IF YOU WATCH THE VID Random song yes but if your someone who dated a boy and he was shit, this song is amazing and just perfect. He gets us man.
Anyways, like I said, this song has nothing to this chapter but it's a song that has helped me in the past. It's a great song and every time i listen to it i cry. I'm just an emotional person, but yeah🗿*

-

"Thank you for watching them Shisui-nii" Hinata smiled at him.

He wrapped his arms around her and Sasuke.

"Of course. Anything for my family" he smiled brightly. "If you guys need me to watch them again I will happily do so"

"Thanks, Shisui" Sasuke said hugging him back. Hinata couldn't since she was holding Souta.

"I'm gonna head to the police station with Deidara. Bye, Hinata-chan, Sasuke" Shisui got out of the hug.

"Wait Shisui-nii, tell Deidara-kun I said hi and he should come visit us. I want him to meet Souta soon" Hinata smiled at him widely.

"Okay Hinata-chan. I'll see you guys later" Shisui gave Daisuke and Haruka a little fist bump.

"Bye uncle Shisui" Daisuke waved.

Then Shisui teleported off.

Sasuke looked at Hinata and smiled "Hina, do you want me to carry you or Souta?"

"No Sasuke-kun, i'm alright" Hinata started walking to their house.

"Mommy, daddy, can we get cinnamon rolls?" Daisuke asked.

"Sure but why don't we take mommy home first ok?" Sasuke held his hand.

"No Sasuke-kun I also want some. Let's get some tomatoes and i'll make tomato soup for dinner ok?" Hinata started walking ahead.

Sasuke, Daisuke and Haruka started following her.

When they were by the food, everyone stared at them. A lot of people still didn't like the idea of the two bloodlines mixing. They thought it was dangerous. People even made fun of how their eyes looked.

Of course Sasuke and Hinata heard the things they say about them, so Sasuke usually give them death glares until they get scared.

-
He put one man in a genjutsu because the man said to his friends, "I still don't know why he's dating that whore, maybe it's because she's a cute little thing, but still. That Haruno girl even said that the Hyuga slept with that Deidara boy. Their children have creepy eyes too. They scare me. No ones ever seen anything like it!"

The man quickly shut up when he turned around and seen a pair of red eyes staring into his soul.

"What did you say about my wife and children asshole?" Sasuke said in a monotone voice.

Everyone sensed his chakra increasing.

The man looked scared.

"Oh look, your pissing yourself" Sasuke gave him a malicious smirk.

"My wife isn't a whore. She's only slept with me. Sakura lied about everything because shes a jealous bitch. And don't take about my children when you can't even make any yourself" Sasuke put the man in a genjutsu and his friends all passed out.
-

Of course Sasuke didn't tell Hinata the things they said but she was happy he didn't kill them.

Haruka and Daisuke found their way to the cinnamon roll store and waited for Hinata and Sasuke to come to them.