tired (fitz)

request from tumblr: "If you still write for misfits can you do one where their a part of the misfits but also the mom friend of the group and their dating Fitz or Mason?"

link to my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/zingerello :)

you're more than welcome (and encouraged) to submit asks here of course but i only write misfits content on my wattpad

i wrote the headcannons for fitz because i'm close to clueless when it comes to mason. if you want me to write this prompt for mason or another prompt of whatever you like then just submit another ask whenever.

i could tell just by the look on his face that he was clearly exhausted. the stream last night lasted until six in the morning without a single moment of sleep and now at eight am he's running off of one and a half hours of sleep and two medium coffees. before heading over to manager ryan's flat cam had the genius idea of grabbing something with caffeine in it in hopes that it could at least keep himself sane. the cafe was fairly busy which irritated the both of us, a fifteen minute wait for three coffee's and swagger's forgotten hazelnut caramel expresso shot.

but here we are now, lugging down a suitcase from ryan's staircase with a camera shoved halfway down my throat. this was the part i hated the most but at least we were all bonding together even if it was in the worst way imaginable.

after managing to get the suitcase down a heavy sign escaped cam's lips and he looked down over to me.

"i'm so fucking tired." he laughed in complete misery letting out a little cry at the end. "i'm going to pass the fuck out in the car and on the plane." wrapping his arms around me brining me closer to his taller figure.

a glass breaking in the other room caught our attention as mason and jay started to laugh loudly followed by swagger attempting to scold both the boys like a parent. i noticed in my peripheral vision that cam sat on the stairs with his eyelids closed resting his face on the palms of his hands while his fingers stayed curled to the inside of his palm. barely above a whisper i called out his name only for his blue eyes to flutter open before humming a response then once again closing his eyes. "it's too early for this shit." even his voice sounded worn out.

i left the tall boy there and followed the noise to the kitchen only to witness a broken glass on the floor and mason stripped down to his boxers.

"yeah uh don't mind him" eric said facing me only then to look back at the australian after he screeched again at the broken shards. the cameras were out so i just figured it was a bit for their channel or patreon but regardless i went back to cam just to check up on the "sleeping" boy now with knowledge of what was happening in the other room.

" they're so fucking loud." he smiled with his eyes closed still in the same position he was when i left him just a few minutes prior.

"i don't know how you're still functioning." i said sarcastically but also truthfully, amazed that he hasn't lost his mind from the insomnia. "they're filming a bit and i'm sure soon we'll be on our way to the airport. do you want to go into a spare and try to get some sleep? i actually don't know if were leaving soon." i admitted finding a place on the stairs next to him helping him guide his head onto my shoulders which could be (if not) the most horrible pillow in the entirety of the world. i started to brush my fingers through his brown locks feeling him try to cuddle up next to me in the strangest position, i kept hoping and reassuring the both of us that would we be able to leave the house soon enough and sleep on our 4 hour flight to auckland.