netflix (inotorious)

matt (inut) x reader

implied gender neutral reader ! <3

---

(y/n) moved onto their side. they were facing the sunshine peeking through the curtains on the windows.

a door loudly slamming woke them up from their peaceful, angelic sleep.

"don't fucking show up again! if you do im calling the cops!"

oh how (y/n) hated matts girlfriend and the fighting that came with it. it couldn't have been later than 7 am and the fuss was already happening.

"shut the fuck up!" and there was eric, screaming from his room once again. (y/n) and eric got into their fair share of arguments, but in this scenerio (y/n) very much agreed with the short man, everyone needed to shut up and get some damn sleep.

the fighting was a common thing and (y/n) was at their wits end with it.

peace wasn't an option at that point, the voice in (y/n)'s head spoke. with anger, their feet swung off the opposite side of the bed and the loud footsteps came.

(y/n)'s door was opened right before them to an obviously tired and worn out matt.

"can i sleep with you?" he said quickly monotone, dark bags under his brown eyes.

"can you what with me now?"

"not like that." he defended himself in the same tone, exhausted.

"can i huh?"

"(y/n), she broke up with me."

i smiled and sighed of relief. i nodded, letting him inside my room.

"thank god, that was getting abusive. bro i could hear the two of you screaming outside it was horrible." i nervously laughed it off.

he sighed and sat down on my bed, putting his head in his hands. without warning i turned netflix on my laptop and let matt pick any movie or show. as he was scrolling around he started to vent out his problems. that exactly what i wanted to hear from him too. i know he needed to get all of that off his chest.

"it's okay man, you deserve better." i responded laying down next to him. i propped a pillow down below my shoulder. i was so incredibly close to him, my heart must've been going one hundred miles an hour.

he chose a show and laid down with me. little by little, taking my time i got closer to his warm body.

"im terrible with love." he said all discouraged. my head was on his chest as this point. how couldn't he tell?! i thought all the signs i was giving him we're plain and clear. all see through.

"don't say that, perhaps you just haven't found your soulmate yet."

he scoffed, calling my bluff.

"maybe you've connected with someone, you just don't know it yet." he said everything i was saying was completely bullshit and that he would never find the right partner.

i leaned up on his chest with one hand on it. our eyes were looking deeply into each other's. his brown eyes had sadness and a desolate feel written in them.

"matthew, you're too retarted to understand that i have the biggest crush on you."

"ive known this for a while, i may have broken up with her, hence the door being slammed."