everything (kryoz)

john (kyroz) x reader

---

i spent hours every morning laying in bed with him, running my fingers gently through his brown hair.

he was still sound asleep, his mouth slightly agape and chest rising and falling every other beat.

i curled my hand into a fist and placed it underneath my jawline, and the other one falling to his side.

"you're so beautiful, i could do this for hours." a smile curled at the side of my lips. he was my definition of complete happiness.

a smile crept upon his lips.

"uno reverse card, baby." he spoke with his eyelids still closed. with a huff i fell onto the mattress next to him. he turned to have me, his baby blue eyes meeting mine.

"i really love you, like, actually." i snickered at myself. "lowkey missing the platinum hair though." i inhaled deeply. he, dramatically, blew the few brown strands of hair off of his face (which didn't do much besides fall back on his face again).

"i love you too." once he said those words we looked at each in the eyes for what seemed like hours, until john said something that interrupted our little moment. "what time is it? if it's later than 10 i have to go help hugo move."

i turned around to check the digital clock besides our bed. it read 10:38 but i wasn't going to tell john that.

"wow." i said, trying to sound impressed. i had an inkling it sounded fake. "it's only 7:38." i turned back around to the man besides me.

"that's a surprise, getting high and pulling an all nighter, and we're waking up this early?" he sounded suspicious. he smirked and moved to body and angled himself to look over me. "princess, that's says almost eleven." he looked at me right in the eyes, that's stupid smirk not vanishing. he laid back down and wrapped his arm around my torso.

"hugo won't be mad?" i inquired, snuggling up into jonathans chest.

"ill just say you were being a brat, he'll understand." he chuckled.

i giggled, snaking my hand up to johns chin, adjusting myself so i could briefly peck his chapped, pink lips.

"(y/n)." he spoke.

i waited for him to continue.

after a few seconds i realized he wasn't going to continue that sentence until i answered to it.

"yes."

"baby, you are my everything and i would literally do anything just to make sure you're okay. fuck, babygirl i would die for you and im not even joking. i love and appreciate you so much i cant describe my admiration for you."

i looked up at him, a smile on my face, and his thumb running circles on my back shoulder blade. "i would do anything for you."

"anything?"

"literally anything."

"can you make waffles and bring them back here? we can play fortnite or cs and get high." i wanted to smack that giddy smile right off his adorable face.

"don't you have to help hugo?"