fake (fitz)

cam (fitz) x reader

unnecessarily sad, low-key predictable plot.

---

"and then i said 'shut up bitch or i'll beat you again.' " we all laughed along for the bit. it was obvious it was all joke- completely fake.

the camera was shut off and we remained silent until the silence was broke by real, authentic laughs.

"i fucking hated how loud (y/n) was." i stood with my jaw dropped and eyes wide. this comment came out of no where with nothing that triggered such an aggressive comment.

"what? your laugh was so fake!" i gained giggles from the group and agreement from ryan. it seemed like cameron always had something to say about it, about me.

"shut up! you're the fake one!" he yelled back.

"hey, shut the fuck up." eric said nonchalantly.

"yeah cam, shut up." toby joined in.

i was astonished by his use of his words. it offended me, i couldn't believe one of my closest friends could even say that about me.

then i thought back on what anna had said:

"he likes you, it's so obvious."

if he did, then why was he being so rude? that part didn't make any sense to me.

"atleast im not freakishly tall." that was my best insult.

"atleast im not short!"

"yo!" eric chimed in right before me. this caused me to smirk. two against one.

"well, atleast i can sing!" i retorted back get some laugh from mason. he was already stoned i couldn't imagine what he was thinking.

"atleast im not a depressed, soppy bitch-" he stopped mid sentence. "attention seeking bitch." he spat, his eyes narrowing.

it seemed like he hated me.

the group went silent.

i decided what was best and walk outside and uber to my apartment before the floodgate opened.

i decided to walk home. i lived right around the block so getting home wasn't a big issue.

mckay! 🦒

(y/n)

(y/n)

(y/n)

i'm sorry i didn't mean it

i thought we were just joking

(y/n)

my eyes started to tear up, i thought it would best to leave him on open. i thought it would be best to leave him. leave him alone for a little while.

once i reached my apartment i let the tears come out.

mckay!🦒

pls answer

i'm sorry

pls

(y/n)

come back pls pls pls

🥺🥺🥺 (y/n) ???

i through my phone onto my bed. i had no use for this. apparently he had no use for me either. it always ended bad like this. i just had to learn how to deal with the pain and accept it.

but cameron mad everything so much worse.

i despised him and loved him at the same time.

his feelings were fake.

i tried to tell myself over and over again, hoping to numb the pain he caused me.