Nora woods

Hi I'm Nora woods a 22 year old coven leader and the first heretic in my coven.

I've had a pretty rough childhood my parents got a divorced, my mother left and my father got remarried to my stepmother.
My stepmother was not the nicest, she never was.

She would abuse me in ways more than one, mentally and physically.
My dad didn't know a thing about this , I mean why would he, He was too blinded by the love he had for her to see any of it.
There was no point in telling him, he wouldn't have believed me ether way.

So I just dealt with it for weeks then those weeks turn into months, months turned into years.

10 years, that's how long I was treated like crap. That's how long I dealt with everything until the merge happened.

I merged with my twin nova when I was 16. Most covens traditions was for the twins to merge on their 22nd birthday.
Ours was on our 16 birthday, since I was an siphon I had the advantage. Leading me to win the merge but little did I know that my stepmother had other plans for me.

She convinced my coven to send me into a prison,where she left me there to rot for over three years and in those years, I've been wanting one thing and one thing only the death of each and every person in my coven. But before all that I lived in mystic falls my whole life, I know about the founding fathers and all the founders parties. I knew everything about Everyone and about their past an history.

Now that's enough talking about me.
let's talk about the hell of a day I had meeting malachai Parker

Shall we?