Leverage

"So what are we gonna do?" I ask taking a glance at kai while he has his eyes on the road, hands on the steering wheel.  " well knowing Damon,He is probably gonna find a way to prove to everyone you're a supernatural."
"I kinda figured Damon would be the one to expose you sooner or later but I didn't expect it to be this soon.

" and how do you think he is gonna prove that I'm a supernatural?"
I questioned while digging through some of the shopping bags looking to see if there's any snacks or even a blood bag.
"using vervain or blood to draw you out." He says trying his best to stay calm but by the way he is gripping the steering wheel, I can tell he is far from it. "Aww seems like "mission merge" won't end in success" I tease.

" would you care to explain moody Judy" he ask giving me a quick glance then turning his attention back to the road. " firstly don't call me that. Secondly your plan has to many complications." It's true. We already have Damon who is a real pain in the ass right now, joe who knows who I am so the minute she sees me, we'll already have another problem created.

So lost in my thoughts I hadn't realized that we had arrived back at the house and that Kai had already headed inside.

I carry my bags , get out the car and make my way inside closing the door and then taking the shopping bags up into my room.

Few minutes later kai walks into my room and sits down on my bed crossing his legs like a little toddler in kindergarten class. I avert my attention back to the closest and continue hanging the new clothes I bought.

Not even a second later a small sigh escape his lips.
"You're right" Surprised by the sentence that came out of his mouth. I turn around to give him my attention. "Carry on"

" you're right, our plan-"
" your plan" I correct
" fine. my plan does have a lot of complications."
" glad to see that you have a brain in that big head of yours" I tease
"Firstly my head is not big and secondly, what do I do"

I let out a sigh and walk over to the bed, laying down on my back next to Kai with my hands on my stomach, looking up at the ceiling. "I don't know parker" he then proceeds to uncross his legs and lie down propping his head up with his hand.

"Come onn" he wines " I know you have a brain inside that pretty little head of yours Nora" he lightly pokes the side of my head. "Mhm" he hums.

"Leverage, you need leverage."I look over at Kai to see his face lit up like a Christmas tree, his eyes filled with mischief. " you just gave me an idea"
" look at you using that big head of yours" I tease "so what's the new plan big brain"
"First of all, you're not funny so leave the humor to me" I let out a scoff
"Second of all my head is not that big even if it was, which it isn't. my sexy face makes up for it. Don't you think so?" He teased, tilting his head with a playful smirk. I let myself get a good look at his face, as much as I hate to admit it he wasn't wrong he was pretty attractive but I wasn't going to let him know that. "No, I've seen better" he let's out a scoff "yea right, who could beat all this" he says referring to his face and body. "I mean Damon's pretty hot"
"see now you're just messing with me"
" oh come on, you and I both know that Damon's not ugly, yea he might be arrogant and egotistical but not ugly"
" seems like someone has a crush" he teases
" no, I'm simply answering your question parker"
" and what question would that be?"
"That you're not sexy and that I've seen prettier guys than you"
"Liar" he says getting up from the bed and heading to the door " you're just saying that because you have a crush on Mr.big bad vampire" he teases while almost closing the door as he leaves my room " oh shut up, if it makes you feel better there is one quality that you have that he doesn't" i get up from the bed and walk towards the door " mhm" he hums "and what would that be?"
I put my hand on the doorknob and tilt my head and whisper "a really big head" I laugh as I quickly close the door and lock it leaving Kai on the other side shocked at my answer, seeing the look on his face just cause me to laugh even harder
"I don't have a big head!" He shouts
"Whatever big brain, just go to bed" I say still laughing.
As I heard his footsteps fade I start getting ready for bed.

________________________________